Eddie's 15th Birthday

Eddie Pov

Tomorrow I'm going to be 15. And I'm going to get my soulmate. I've always looked forward to this, since the day I learned about soulmates. I have no idea who it will be, but I have small hope that it might be my best friend Gaege. I've known him since around the time I learned about soulmates. He's not my only friend, but he's my best friend. He's always thought that the soulmate thing is bullshit. Whenever I bring it up, he always just laughs about it and says,

"You really believe in that stuff? That people actually have a soulmate? That they're bound to be together for the rest of their life? Come on Eddie, that all bullshit. I think people should be able to chose who they date and get married to." 

"Wouldn't it just be nice to have someone who is perfect for you though? That was made specifically for you? That no one else can have? I mean it sounds pretty awesome," I would say.

"Ok, lover boy. Fill me in on all the details of your 'perfect' soulmate when you meet them," then he would roll his eyes.

"Cariño (sweetie)! It's time for bed!" My mom calls up to me.

"Ok, g'night mama! Love you!" I say.

"Love you too," she says. I get into bed after getting some sleep pants on. 

Time skip to the next morning

Thump! And I'm awake on the floor again, like every morning. My mom doesn't even check on me anymore. I get up to get ready. I run my hands through my hair and notice the one painted fingernail. It's painted black, good thing I wear a lot of black. I finish getting dressed and then race downstairs to show my mom.

"Look mom! I got my painted fingernail!" I say.

"Good for you miel (honey), now you get to school you're going to be late," she says.

"Thanks mama. See you after school!" I say after grabbing a piece of toast. I run out of the house to meet my friends.

Hope you enjoyed! Second part should be coming out later today! Luv you guys!