"As I am a kind girl, I will allow you to choose which way you want to eat it! As ice cream? As sandwich? As lollipop? As fried poop?" i said grinning.

-

3rd person's POV

Ara was so into her imagination that she wasn't aware of the fact that she was being weird giggling out of nowhere. Jimin who was resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder, who just exchanged his seat with Jungkook's, looked at her confused.

"Ara" Taehyung called for her! He was ignored as ara didn't even hear him speak.

"What is she giggling about?" Jungkook who was sitting behind her seat questioned taking a peak at her. Jungkook stared at her confused seeing her phone locked.

"Yaa ara! what're you giggling about?" Jimin said taking a head phone before plugging it in his ear.

"Noo" She yelled taking it back but it was too late.

"Isn't that-" She hovered her hand on jimin's mouth not letting him complete his statement .

"What's that?" Jungkook asked eyeing her suspiciously, curiosity bugging him.

"N-nothing right jimin?" She asked sheepishly taking her hands off of jimin's mouth.

"Oh yeah ! Just an interesting audio right?" Jimin asked.

"Yaya" She said nodding.

"Mind handing your phone?" Jungkook asked.

"No duhh. What do you yhink of yourself" Ara mocked.

"Is that Something dirty?" Taehyung asked earning attention from yoongi who wasn't interested before.

"Am not jungkook okay?" She smirked.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called.

"Ya wanna know what all things he do watch?" She asked.

"What all things?" Yoongi doubted.

"Hmm should I tell them jungle book?" She asked.

"Tell them what?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrow.

"How do you know what all things he watches?" Tae questioned.

"Ummm you know? He always uses my laptop and some days ago he forgot to clean the watch history" She said as jimin gasped.

"You naughty boy" Jimin said teasingly pinching Jungkook's arm.

"Was it 18+? 21+? 32+? 44+?" Jimin asked and she eyed him weirdly.

"No jimin it's 80+" yoongi said slightly smacking jimin for being so loud and went back to rest. Hobi and joon was silent all time.

"Is there 32+ or 44+?" She questioned.

"He is only 17 but what all things are in his history" jimin said grinning.

"Look at me! I am 19 but I don't watch bad videos cause am a good boy" tae said proudly.

"What did he watch by the way?" Jimin added.

"You know? That video's caption was 'How to win a girl's heart'" She said smirking.