"It's going wonderfully," Paris said. "Rory managed to sell these paintings for over 50 thousand dollars, and she did it anonymously."

                 "Anonymously?" Simon said. "That's amazing, Rory."

                 He knew what a big deal that was to her. Sometimes she thought her only value as an artist was thanks to her title as a princess, but he'd known that wasn't true—and now there were no doubts she could have left about her talent.

                 "I know," Rory said, and there was real excitement in her eyes now. "I did this abstract impressionist crossover between Monet and Morisot, and—"

                 Simon tried to pay attention, he truly did, except Alec's hand had just slipped over to his hip. His slim fingers brushing against bare skin.

                 Even after four years of marriage, Alec's touch was enough to make Simon lose his concentration.

                 Paris noticed after a minute, and she tapped Rory.

                 Simon knew Rory would give him hell later, with that absolutely devilish smirk of hers, but she stood anyway.

                "We should go check on Tasha and Gloria, anyway."

               "How are they?"

                Paris bit her lip. "Well, they're each other's first loves. It's . . . intense."

                Simon laughed at Rory. "Now you know what I felt like, when you and Paris first started dating."

                 "They've been friends for a long time," said Paris. "Now they're both sixteen, and Gloria feels like a daughter to us."

                  Alec's laugh sent warmth shivering through Simon's chest.

                  "Do you let them keep the door open?" he asked. "When they're in their room alone?"

                  "No," Rory growled.

                  "Not since they started dating, at least," Paris added.

                  Simon exchanged a look with Alec, and Alec said, "Why not? It's not like they can make babies."

                  "Well, if you two had kids, you would understand," Rory snarled. "I am not letting my daughter be exposed to—"

                  "Sex?"

                  "She's still a girl," Rory said. "She's only sixteen."

                  Simon made a thoughtful sound. "You know, Rory, if I recall . . . what exactly was it you were doing at that age?"

                  "That's different."

                  "Really? How so?" Alec pressed.

                  Paris and Rory had both turned a different shade of pink, and Simon nudged Alec. "Come on. We'll meet you guys back here in time for the countdown, alright?"

                  "Wow, that's so sweet," Rory said. "Counting down for my birthday."

                   "I mean, and the new year," Simon said under his breath. 

                   Rory only chuckled, and her auburn hair came undone as she leaned over to kiss Paris on the mouth—a long, slow deep kiss.

PLAYBOY PRINCESS (gxg) ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें