"This is it, Kai," Zie said. Mas humigpit naman ang pagkakahawak ko sa kamay niya. "Don't be nervous, okay? Kaya natin 'tong dalawa."

I nodded so determined na ang itinatak ko sa isipan ko ay magiging successful ito.

When the host of the opening event started the program, she wanted me to say a few words before we proceed for the ribbon cutting.

I stood in front of the strawberry built store for our business. Si Mackenzie ang nagbigay sa akin ng idea na itayo ang unang store namin built on a strawberry-like shape but what's inside the store has more space and it'll go way up to the second floor which has an open view.

"Good morning, everyone." I started to look at everyone. So this is how it feels to get attention from something na hindi dahil sa disabilidad ko. They are looking forward to something great, not waiting to see me fail. "First of all, I would like to thank everyone who chose to join us today at the opening of MaMa FroYo. To my Family over there, my friends, people in the media, and the public, thank you all. I'm sure every one of us is excited to finally experience the local FroYo here in the Philippines but I would just like to share a story—just a short one so I won't keep anyone's time."

Bago ako magsimula ay tiningnan ko una ang bawat isa. They were all smiling and the hopes in their faces showed excitement. For the past years, just this year, everything fell into place.

"The idea of starting this business is because of my one true love, Mackenzie Foyer," I said. Pinalapit ko naman siya sa akin at hinawakan ang kamay. I let her stand beside me. "She came once into my room bringing a tub of yogurt. That time, I just knew her as my private tutor's daughter and also that day my cravings for strawberry yogurt started. The store obviously says it all. Though I didn't know where to buy the yogurt, I missed how it tasted a year ago. I tasted it once again at a local club, then a few weeks later, I met Mackenzie and since then, she reminded me of that fruity, creamy yogurt. When we got engaged and eventually got married, Mackenzie planned to build this business and to start our future together. My cravings for yogurt lead to something great as well, and look where we are all standing now. And oh, before I end it, I would just like to commend the people who will work at the store with us. They are all PWD and I do believe that the stigma of degrading people because of their ability ends here. I hired people from the L.M. Foundation who wanted to help the community as well. I don't wanna keep everyone around any longer so I'll end it here."

Nilingon ko naman si Mackenzie at ibinulong ko sa kanya kung gusto niya magsalita. Tumango naman siya at saka ko binigay sa kanya ang mic. Umusod ako ng kaunti para ibigay kay Zie ang pwesto.

"This is just a short speech so just like what Kai said, we won't keep you waiting. I would just like to thank everyone who joined us today. We appreciate it at the bottom of our hearts. Since Kai and I married six months ago, we also would like to share this accomplishment to everyone so we hope we will all get your support until the very end. Let's enjoy the day and taste the love in our FroYo."

They shared a round of applause to us at sa tingin naming dalawa ni Mackenzie ay magiging successful ang unang store namin.

Hindi na rin naman nagpaligoy-ligoy ang program kaya dali-dali ring dinala na sa ribbong cutting. Pumuwesto naman kaming dalawa ni Mackenzie sa harapan ng store habang ang mga tao at media ay nakatutok sa amin. When they gave us the signal to cut the ribbon, may confetti pang nagpaulan sa paligid kaya napalibutan kami ng mga maliliit at makukulay na confetti.

Zie and I pushed the door inside and let the people walk in to experience the fresh and newly opened store.

There are a few perks of attending the opening. May ilang limited swags for people who will buy the yogurt. May free taste rin naman so people could know what they would like to get. Hindi naman ako nagkamali at naging mabili agad ang strawberry flavour. Some who even shared their experiences that they buy FroYo and that this is the best one they ever have. Nakatataba naman ng puso ang mga sinasabi nila sa amin. Zie and I hope na hindi lang sa umpisa tatangkilin ang product namin.