Christmas Kiss.

Zacznij od początku

"Why I didn't know it?" He asked. Frida looked at Benny, she didn't want to talk about it but since he was the one who commented on it, he had to answer. He got a little nervous, maybe he shouldn't have said it but he got carried away with the emotion of the moment.

"We didn't discuss it with anyone, Mona knew about it but we never talked about it again, I didn't tell it to anyone. I don't think I ever got over it," he looked down and sighed. Viola knew in this moment that maybe she should stop asking, she didn't want to hurt them or go into topics that were not to their liking.

"Who goes with me to prepare the salad for dinner?" Mimi got up from her beach chair and Viola and Elsa offered to help. Dinner on Christmas Eve would be meat, potato, salad and ham. The rest was already in the kitchen preparing and the other Ludvig and Hans were taking care of the meat.

Frida and Ulrika took the opportunity to prepare and decorate the table they had on the terrace overlooking the ocean, the idea is that everything was perfect, and Ilona took the opportunity to place some lights that they had bought and thus look more like Christmas.

A while later, while the others were finishing getting ready for Christmas Eve, Benny and Frida were ready and sitting at the table next to each other without saying a word, both were contemplating the moon that made an appearance like every night, Hans was also sitting at the table but he didn't want to look at them much, he was just on his cell phone.

Frida leaned on Benny's shoulder, it was the second time in many years that she had spent Christmas Eve with him and she had to admit she missed him, but she only admitted it internally. Benny looked at her and caressed her with his head, he couldn't deny that he was comfortable like that, then Frida remembered that this was the shoulder that had been aching him and quickly raised her head, "sorry, I didn't remember that it was your worn shoulder."

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt anymore," he said because it was the truth, he didn't want her to detach from him, but Frida believed that that was enough anyway.

The others were gradually returning once they were ready and everyone gathered at the table for dinner. The temperature was perfect, tropical and warm, although with a little cool breeze but not very annoying. They all talked to each other and helped themselves to everything on the table, Frida instead of meat preferred fish and salad, as always.

Benny brought his hand to her leg and she looked at him, but he did it automatically, he felt that that was the place where his hand belonged, Frida didn't say anything but she still felt the pressure, she didn't understand why he did those things. He did not stop looking at her for a second while she ate and she was already intimidated but she would have to live with it.

It was a great Christmas Eve, everyone was talking to each other, in fact, Ludvig and Hans had the opportunity to live together a little more since it is true that they had had moments together on some occasions but they could never really live together so close and it is assumed that now they would have to do it, especially since Benny and Frida were together again.

Viola and Elsa also shared, they weren't very similar to each other but they had some tastes in common so everything was easier. And of course, Mimi, Ulrika and Ilona came together quickly, especially since the three of them were very warm and especially Ulrika shared her stories with them. Frida was having the Christmas that she did not think she would have, especially because she was with her loved ones and it was what mattered most to her.

When she was finishing eating, Frida received a call on her cell phone and didn't hesitate to answer when she realized it was Henry. "Hello Henry. How are you?" She quickly said and Benny inadvertently frowned, immediately removing his hand from her thigh.