Faiz: I know you are a vampire, I saw how you killed sustains I know you won't be in your senses when you don't get blood. I brought this ring to promise you I will always be with you but now I promise that I won't give you any chance to kill me. I will be happy to give 5ml of blood daily to the one who gave me my happiness back. The previous proposal was preplanned but this one is the truth. Will you be my love?

I felt tears running through my cheeks. I couldn't believe anything but I am the happiest person alive right now. I hugged him and answered...

Jannat: Yes....

Avneet: YAHOOOOOOOOO!

Siddharth: shhhhhh!

Avneet: what shhhh? It's party time.

Reem: yes ofcourse I need pizza.

Avneet: Me too

Faiz: I wonder how you two will be quite in POWERS KILL.

Avneet and Reem: And we wonder how you two will control your romance in POWERS KILL.

Vaishnavi sister came there and gave sweets to Avneet and Reem.

Vaishnavi: Now there is no time for pizza and all. Take these sweets and set off to POWERS KILL.

Avureem: okkkkk ( sad tone)

Then everyone took sweets and went to our car. The king came there ,encouraged us and left. We all friends came inside a group hug. Then after bidding bye we started the car.

Jai was driving and Reem was sitting beside him. All were doing their own work silently whereas I was smiling the whole way thinking about the morning incident. It was noted by Faiz and he was teasing me. We maked sure no one listen us or else they will start 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️.

After sometime Jai stopped the car.

Reem: Why did you stop the car ? We need to go a little more to reach the castle.

Jai: I know

Reem: what you know? Yesterday only I came here with Abhi brother.

Jai: first let me speak . Don't on your recorder.

Reem: Recorder?

Jai: your mouth.

Reem: HOW DARE YOU CALL MY MOUTH RECORDER?

Jai closed her mouth with his hands and.....

Jai: wait let me answer you. Now look at your left.

We all looked left and found a man standing over there.

Jai: Now Reem go back I will call you later.

Reem silently came to the back seat and that man entered the car and sat beside Jai. I and Jai know him but others doesn't know.

Man: hello everyone, Myself Ajay. I am from POWERS RULE but I am acting as a member of POWERS KILL to spy them. Now i am having the responsibility to bring people with powers to POWERS KILL. The queen here is very dangerous but I will handle her. Now I'm gonna take you to the castle. Just act as I say ..................................................... ok

All: ok

Then we all got down the car and started walking towards the castle. We reached there. There were 6 soldiers in the entrance. They seemed dangerous. They bowed to Ajay and let him in.

He called a man and whispered something in his ears. That man nodded the head and went away. Everyone there was very busy on their own works. The place was silent .

After sometime the man came back and nodded towards Ajay. Ajay nodded back and signalled us to follow him. We went towards a grand door in which it was written "POWERS KILL ". It seemed same as the King's room in POWERS RULE.

We went inside and saw her, The queen. She was sitting on her bed with her long and heavy dress

( Featuring Mouni Roy as Mouni, The queen of POWERS KILL))

...................................................................................

I hope this chapter was a whole entertainment for all.

I wish to read more comments on your views In today's chapter.

Did you like the proposal part?

What is Mouni doing in POWERS KILL?

Will our leads succeed in entering the membership of POWERS RULE?

Do you have any suggestions?

Stay tuned guys.

Can I get 50+ votes ?

Drop down your votes and comments.

Don't forget to share the story link with your friends .