"I'm peachy," Princess said.

"Princess, you better go ahead and give that man some bomb ass head for that fight now," Nettie whispered into Princess' ear.

Princess playfully rolled her eyes.

"Girl stop it," Princess said.

"Whatever. Let me go check on my man." Nettie said.

"Yeah, go do that," Princess said.

•=•=•=•

"Damn, it went down like that," Erica said.

"Yes, girl. I underestimated Zhan like he beat Ray up like he was going to kill him." Nettie said.

Princess smirked.

"Girl, do you give him some good sex after that?" Erica asked Princess.

"His ass is asleep that's the only reason why I'm out with y'all right now," Princess answered.

"Oh, you put him to sleep," Nettie said, laughing.

"Honestly, seeing him so mad like that turned me on," Princess said, giggling.

"Her ass is giggling. Baby, you are sprung." Erica said.

Princess laughed and looked over Erica's shoulder to see Ray's sister walking towards her with three girls following her.

"Ray's sister is coming over here," Princess said.

"Hello, Princess," Brandy said as she took a seat next to Erica, who started mean-mugging her.

"What do you want?" Princess asked.

"You know what you did," Brandy answered.

"What did I do? Matter of fact, can you tell me why you always have my name in your motherfucker mouth? I just don't understand why your brother and you can't leave me alone. I just don't understand." Princess said.

"You crossed the line, Princess, you put my brother in jail multiple times and now he lying in the hospital because you sent your boyfriend to beat him up," Brandy said.

Princess glared at Brandy.

"Your brother talking shit is the reason why he's in the hospital not me," Princess said.

"You know what my issue with you is that you're a fake ass bum bitch." Brandy said.

"You're a weak ass bitch, pathetic, you can't say anything about me when you living your life like a fucking crackhead," Princess said.

"And that's why you can't have kids. You infected slut. The conversation is over now." Brandy said.

"Don't think that it's over bitch." Princess stood up and walked around the table to Brandy and punched her.

"Oh bitch you want to fight," Brandy said as she got up and tried to swing at Princess but Erica stood in her way.

"You're so wrong for saying that," Erica said as she punched her.

Brandy's friend tries to hit Princess but Princess brings her fist down and punches her in the face, she brings her fist back and punches her again.

Erica ended up fighting Brandy. Princess fought one of her friends and Nettie fought the other two girls.

Security rushed over to separate them but Princess caught Brandy and snatched a handful of Brandy's hair then pulled her making her fall.

Princess began pounding on the back of Brandy's head.

"You stupid bitch. Don't ever talk about me again." Princess said as Security quickly grabbed her to make her let go of Brandy.

"Get off of me. You came to get beat up like your brother." Princess said

She continued to try to hit Brandy, but eventually, she let go after she kicked her in the stomach.

"Don't ever try to motherfucking play me like I'm some weak ass bitch!" Princess said as she grabbed a drink and threw it on Brandy, almost drowning her.

"It's far from over!" Brandy yelled, struggling to get out of the security's grip.

"Bitch bye!" Erica said.

"Hoe, you better not ever show your face again around here because I will beat your face in!" Nettie exclaimed.

Princess grabbed her purse and took money for their meals and a little extra for damages.

"Let's go," Princess said, tearing up.

Nettie and Erica grabbed their purses and then looked at Princess.

"Are you okay?" Erica asked.

Princess shook her head yes.

"Yeah, we just need to get out of here," Princess answered.

"Princess, what Brandy said is that true?" Nettie asked, knowing that's probably why Princess was getting emotional.

"Not really. After everything I've been through with Ray, it's affected my body and I haven't been successful in carrying a baby to term but it's nothing like how she said it." Princess said.

"Princess," Erica said, frowning.

"Please don't tell anyone. Keep this between us." Princess said.

Nettie and Erica nodded.

"Okay, but you know you have us if you ever want to talk about it," Nettie said.

Erica nodded.

"Right. Now you make me want to go kill that hoe for saying it." Erica said.

"Trust me her days are numbered anyways," Princess said.

"Let's go get some drinks," Nettie said.