Chapter 10 - B-Rollz Dogma

His father had warned him about this before, but he never realized that this could happen to (aspiring rapper) millennials too. Stavaen was being set up. The Germans have done it again. It was all planned, the almond smell, then him being led out of the house, followed by stunt doubles of B-Rollz and Succulent, which were three dogs in a trench coat, four for succulent because he is quite the lanky man. But it was all in his head. His housemates were actually dead but Savaen was so shocked that he couldn't believe it. His child in the toy section mind wouldn't allow him to fully grasp the concept. With Stavaen in shock, he made an executive decision to do two things and two only. To book it and to rewatch Zombies 2 with BrunBrun2847.
    Stavaen went to the small white tiled kitchen and got out a pack of disinfectant wipes and a wax coated green washcloth. Scrubbing away any evidence of him clean. Leaving behind a few hairs and glass bottles with his DNA still on 'em, as he was rushing the process because Stavaen was very enthusiastic to rewatch Zombies 2 with Brunbrun2847. "Leave no evidence behind" echoed in his head.
    He went to his corner of the still room and packed his bag, only taking the essentials. Bluetooth speaker, Waka Flocka merch, and two pairs of acid washed jeans. Stavaen stepped out of the estate and laid his feet flat on the poorly homemade porch with saw dust and loose screws, and basked in this feeling for one last time. He took to the streets while skipping and checking his dating profile to see if he had heard from BrunBrun2847. Lo and behold, she had her locations on.