Chapter 7 - Bling Blah Blur

After the whole debacle, B-Rollz promises Stavaen to remind him a couple minutes before it turns 7:37, it's 6 so he has some time to prepare. He pulls out the very few Waka Flocka merch he had saved before he got kicked out. And there it is, the perfect fit right in front of him. He carefully lays the fire fit in his designated sleeping corner, careful to not get it wet. He goes to the bathroom, strips and hops into the shower. He did try waiting for the water to warm up but it never did. He got out the shower shivering only to be greeted to the smell of almonds. It was a nice smell, he thought maybe B-Rollz had bought an Air freshener to get rid of the weed smell since he was a man that never left evidence behind. Going back to his corner, he puts on the fire fit and spritzs himself twice with the official Waka Flocka cologne Limited Edition. He then sprits his corner with it since he doesn't really dig the almond smell anymore. When he went to the living room, B-Rollz just got done on a phone call with a client and told Stavaen it was 7. Stavaen, giggling to himself, joyfully leaves. Leaving Trap haven in the care of B-rollz mainly. They don't want much, except B-Rollz is taking very deep breaths and sniffs because he likes Almonds. Reminds him of simpler times.Times of when he didn't get convicted of beating primary school children in the streets.7:05, Stavaen is down the street on the way to the Trapperware.