Chapter 3 - The Goon

He got beat by a handful of street thugs but at least he got the information he was desperately in need of. After getting bodied by a beefy and swole man littered in tattoos of J-Lo and other well known female singers for not matching his fit correctly (half-and-half timbs AND black Air Forces), he heard the Love don't cost a thing by Jennifer Lopez ringtone come from the man's pocket. While not giving single care to eavesdrop over the mountain of a man that just beat him up, something suddenly caught his undivided attention. The man didn't communicate well, since he only spoke through grunts and very manly mumbles, looking closer at the man's phone read the name "THE Homie'' with a contact photo of Waka Flocka skiing in the Appalachian Mountains with the caption "Icey 🥶''. Overhearing their conversation, he heard what he assumed was "THE homie" talk about trap houses or 'Trap Havens' as he called them. Stavaen had never felt so relieved in his life, that he suddenly forgot about the broken ribs the big and girthy man had given him. He sprang up and happily skipped toward him and told him that he absolutely needed to meet this "homie" guy and he was the perfect, maybe even overqualified,, to run or work at a trap house. He didn't have much experience except for the period of time of being under control of the timbs he bought from Craigslist and the fact he looked like a drug dealer, face tats and the swagger. In all honesty he doesn't remember getting the tattoos on his face and he just blames them on the brown high top Timbs. Confused, the man sends "THE homie" a voice message. More deep and testosterone filled grunts were made. Realizing the potential opportunity  to exploit Stavaen's naiveness, the swole man grinned crookedly with his shiny golden grill and sent yet another voice message, except that he sounded a bit more energetic?

Past all the scary looking tattoos of popular female singers and his big frame, he was a swell guy, after all he did set up Stavaen to work at a trap haven. He never got the man's name but that didn't bother him at all since they would soon part their separate ways. The man gave Stavaen the home address for one of many of the Trap Havens ''The Homie'' had. 283 Baskets Ave. Once Stavaen wrote down the address on his shiny rock hard abs it was already dark. Stavaen had been living on the streets for a few days now, so he's already familiar with the mapping of rural Orlando and its bustling highways. Stavaen is on his way to start a new life, lifestyle template courtesy of Waka Flocka.