Chapter 5 - Flakas Fan Club

The next morning Stavaen awoke in his cold, damp and clammy corner to find a small box to his left. It was a present poorly wrapped in brown joint wrappers and held together by three bandaids, the good waterproof kinds that when you put on, it would sometimes trap water in between them so every time you took them off it would smell funky. The box had a handwritten note attached to it, a paper towel with red crayon scratched onto it. It seemed like The Homie tried to send a message to Stavaen, but couldn't hold his utensils properly since he never went through all 12 years of school, as the towel was a jumbled mess of vowels, an unusual amount of Z's, and stereotypical rapper sound effects, SKKRT, GRRR, GRATATA and so forth. After a few failed attempts to decipher what the alien-like writing was trying to say, Stavaen just gave up and opened the gift. Hopefully nothing important was written on the note. It was an 8-inch metallic silver huawei touch screen smart phone, it had a couple scratches on and when he turned on the phone, there was a green line in the middle of the screen. It wasn't too noticeable but it still kinda got in the way. He could never tell what time it was because of the green line obstructing his line of sight. As he unlocked the smartphone, in the bottom right corner of the screen was a red bubble overlapping a green phone icon. He hovered his thumb over the pixels and it redirected him to a voice mail left for him by The Homie.

"SURPRISE SHAWTY! I heard you a waka-head too. It's crazy to have someone on my side here now. Us flockanators have to stick together, so i got you a phone that i stole off of a guy my homie shot. Don't worry, I cleared the memory, BRAND NEW NOW. SKRRT YUUUH, anyways. Let's stop talkin bout flocka. Lets get you some of your own clients to sell 100% not laced weed, acid, meth, shrooms, heroine, coke, and all that good stuff. I like baking, so i bake weed brownies, destressifiying AND working at the same time, WHAT A GUY amiright GGRG. also, since todays your first day, come to the abandoned Trapperware at 7:37pm. Peace YUHHHHH----- *robot voice* 'call has been redirected to huawei customer service for prolonged activity' "

He ended the call in a continuous yuh until it cut off.