Chappy 1 - Living in Orlando Flawda

This was Stavaen's first day by himself in Orland, Florida, no longer held down by the suffocating pressure from his family owned company that has and will save you 15% or more on car insurance. Did his father really believe his son, who has 69 and the Nike symbol tattooed on him backwards, would be able to handle taking over the family company? Unsurprisingly as soon the timbs Stavaen bought from craigslist started to get to his head and he began to act out, accidentally embezzling one hundred thousand dollars from the family company to cop some Waka Flocka merch and supplies to keep his timbs the freshest on the street. His father took matters into his own hands and took his shiny black loafers that encased his size 11 mens feet and kicked his own son out.

Practically homeless, Stavaen took to the streets for a couple days. Roaming around the urban roads, mindlessly being puppeteered by his high top brown timbs. "Up and down" the timbs commanded, seemingly controlling his every move. Since he has the same brain capacity as a feral child in the toy section of a Walmart. He went around babbling to the neighborly street thugs. For undefined reasons that can not be disclosed, stavaen yearned to find a trap house to shelter in. He knew that his only talent was being used by people, and oh how The People loved using Stavan. So he thought that selling illegal drugs was his way to becoming the successful adult he aspired to be, just like Waka Flocka, his idol. He had posters of the rapper sprawled over his room, or what used to be his room before his father and his shiny size 13 EE black loafers kicked him out.