Chapter 9 - Electric Relaxation

Before entering his new forever home, Stavaen took the time to look through the message and BrunBrun2847's profile.
"God > drugs 4ever, 20XX, just a gal looking for thee man to lead me towards the path of righteousness <3.
Sales executive by day, semi-pretentious bible critic by night ;).
A god loving woman, A critic, A single Christian, And a human.
Current bias, The Virgin Mary. ugh noona~
Been stanning god since the beginning of the year

BrunBrun2847 to StavaenDaSaint

B - I heard you like doing christan stuff ;)

S - Yup ! everynight.

How long have you been a cristan? Have you been to church? If you have, when and which one? Do you know the Pope? Francis? Have you seen the Pope? Do you know him personally? When did you last read the bible?

I love ZOMBIES 2.

... yeah, me too. I love christans even more though. What can you tell me about church?

Would you like to watch a Disney Original Movie with me????

Only if it means we can talk about God.

    After that whole ordeal, Stavaen contemplated whether or not all of this was worth it.. Is committing your life to God to not get cheated on what he really wanted? "Would Waka Flocka do this?" Stavaen thought to himself. Fatigued He closed his phone, got up from the homemade porch that B-Rollz tried to make, and walked into his house. Almond. Almonds almonds almonds. Every corner of the house reeked almonds, except for Succulents sleeping corner, which smelled like B-Rollz's real and authentic chains and gold. His corner had a new guest with B-Rollz sprawled on the side of his bag. Upon closer look, they weren't breathing. Not a breath or any movement. As Chunky by Bruno Mars played on the unorthodox jukebox in the living room, Stavaen was checking for a pulse on either of them, since his father had enrolled him in cpr classes just in case potential clients had needed any lifesaving . The almond scent has now been acquainted with Stavaens nose, not warning him of the gas leak in the boiler closet. There were no signs of an attack or break-in, just the two OG's peacefully laid next to each other, never to be heard. Never to hear the distant rapping coming from the shower or the wet coughs ever again. All of it gone in one night.