She knew Pogue didn't mind those things, in fact, she was constantly reminded by her boyfriend and the 3 others who complimented her. Telling her how beautiful she was and how lucky Pogue was to have a such a wonderful girl like her in his life.

Glimmering eyes attached to Angel's face, were admiring her side of perspective as well. Pogue was a swimmer, which meant that his body was always in great shape.

His firm chest that lead straight down to his six pack of abs, followed by a straight cut v-line that Angel would always say, 'could cut her finger just by touching it'. And although Pogue was fine as hell, Angel only thought that those were attributes that only exemplified his character and soul.

Pogue was a lover, not a fighter. He would always put his two sense into a conversation, but he would always look for the better solution then have a fist fight. Another thing Angel loved about him.

Pogue's pants slid down without hesitation, leaving him in his briefs that clung to his body like a glove. Blood pumped through both of their fiery bodies as Pogue's laid and crawled over top of Angel's. Kissing from her navel all the way up to her lips, sucking and biting them roughly.

"Ahh Pogue." Angel's back arched as he eyes shut tightly, her hand grabbing a fistful of Pogue's hair as his teeth and lips began trialing and marking the soft, sweet, velvety skin that layered and covered her body.

Dark circles of deep purples and blues, some even a slight shade of maroon littered the sides of Aneglica's neck and collar bone.

"So soft, like a velvet canopy made from the finest of threads around."

The sweet nothings that Pogue whispered into her ear made her feel loved and wanted, more then anything she had ever felt before in her eternity of life. But soon, the sweetness had left the room as Angelica had pinned Pogue's masculine body underneath her own.

Her thighs on either aide of his body as her hands placed themselves ontop of his chest, rubbing from her pecks to his shoulders and squeezing them as she leaned down, softly grazing her lips against his, in an affect to tease him.

Angelica knew it would get him riled up and angry, he could never stand to be teased, especially from his angel.

"Mm enough of this childs play Pogue. I'm ready." Sher voice rang symphonies in his ear as her teeth grazed and pulled on the outer shell of his ear.

The strong and rough hands that were connected to the young warlock, found themselves groping and squeezing the soft, pillowy ass attached to Angelica. Her moans filled the air as the moon cascaded into a dim shade of black. The only thing seen inside of the room was a barely lit flame, dancing in the background of the lovers entanglement of love.

With loud melodies of pleasure ringing in the air, the two became one with Angelica on top. Her hips moving to the sound of her own beating drum, the blood thudding in her ears and in her heart, the adrenaline in her veins telling her to keep pushing on as she felt herself getting close to her high.

Pogue watched Angelica's adoring face, her eye squeezed shit as tight as possible, while holding onto his chest. His hands resting and squeezing her thighs, while occasionally holding her hips to guide her a bit. But Pogue knew that this was only the beginning.

He could feel his angel getting tired, so with one powerful movement, he guided Angel's body onto the duvet covered bed and onto her stomach. His hand wrapped around her throat, squeezing the sides, restricting the air flow.

Angel used both of her hands to grip and take in fistfuls of the blanket as she felt her body being rocked to its core. Her hips up in the air as high as they could possibly go without breaking her. Pogue found himself quite close to his high as well.

"P-pogue! I-its c-coming...." Her voice almost betrayed her in cracking and breaking off. She forced herself to let those words out as she clenched her body around his and began to come down from her euphoric high.

Pogue joined Angel with a loud and relieving grunt before slowly pulling their confining bodies apart and fell onto the side of his bed that wasn't occupied by an angel's body.

Both creations were heaving and panting heavily, trying to come down before comforting each other once again.

Angelica turned over to face Pogue, laying on her side with her leg over his torso while his arm held her close to his body. The two shared one last passionate and longing kiss before Angelica layed her head down ontop of Pogue's chest, tracing small designs on the smooth skin of his chest as she drifted off into a deep sleep.

Pogue, admiring the sleepy and exhausted girl who laid still in his arms, began to wonder what would happen once he and Angelica ascended. He knew what would happen to him. He would slowly use and use, not all the time like he envisioned Reid doing, but he would use from time to time. Forgetting that he was using until it was too late.

He worried for Magelica though, she is only 17 and already had more powers then all four sons combined. Sometimes, and he would never let her know, he was worried for her safety and the safety of his brothers.