Chapter 33

15 years later...

Me and kairi are 33 years old, and we have a daughter named Rei Cosentino. She is 9 years old now. We still live in New Jersey, and I work for retail and Kairi works at a restaurant.

Also Courtney and Julian got married a year after us and Jada is now 16! And they have another daughter named Iris, and she's 12. They grew up so fast.

The guys are living there lives too. And they all have families too. Mattia is a daughter and a son and he's married but he did go through a divorce but they got remarried, and they still live in New Jersey. Alejandro has one son and he's married and they live in Los Angeles now and Alejandro has an acting career. Robert has one daughter and he's married too (he got over me), but they still live in New Jersey also and they live in a mansion because the wife is rich. roshaun has two sons and he moved to Florida with his wife since that's where she's from, and Alvaro doesn't have any kids and he's not married either but he is currently dating someone and he also lives in Florida with Roshaun, his wife, and there two sons. Both sons play soccer.

And Jessie is married and has twins. A boy and a girl. Jessie is a child therapist.

So yeah, we're all still in touch, even tho not all of us live close to each other and sadly the guys quit tiktok but at least they got to share there adventures.

And finally with me, I've finally felt happier than ever because in high school, I was always depressed and I did drugs a short period of time, but ever since I met Kairi, he made me a different person and he really made my life better ❤️

The end

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘇||Kairi 🎉