Harry and Ron's Mistake

Nova boarded the Hogwarts express dressed in a leather jacket her emerald green Weasley Jumper. Shadow, who despised her carrier, lay in Nova's arm.

Not wanting to deal with the disgusted stares, Nova made a beeline for the compartment she sat in at the beginning of the year. Once she say down, Nova noticed odd carvings in the wood.

LE + JP

SB + RL

PP

MM + DM

She wasn't sure who the initials belong to, but she hopes they're happy.

Nova's excitement skyrocketed when she saw the next carving.

MARAUDERS

Nova plugged her headphones in and began blasting music while laying along the compartment seats.

With her eyes closed, she was completely unaware of the three people that entered her compartment.

"What if we poke her?" A boy with dark brown hair asked his friend.

"I dunno bout you, but I would like to keep my hand intact thank you very much," the second boy responded. His skin has the darkest skin tone out of the trio of purebloods.

"Don't be so dramatic," the blonde scoffed.

"You're one to talk!" The first boy object, his blue eyes shining with annoyance.

"You literally thought you were dying when a bloody chicken scratched you!" The second boy pointed out.

"Are you three ladies down yet?" Nova asked, scaring the three boys.

"Merlin, Noxxy!" Theo yelled, clutching his heart.

"Bro, stop calling me that. It sounds like a stripper name," Nova groaned.

"What's a stripper?" Blaise asked.

The other three looked at him like he grew two more heads.

"Blaise my friend, you need to get out more," Nova stated, placing a hand on each of his shoulders and looking at him seriously. "When we're older, in taking you clubbing."

"You will not!" Draco protested.

"Why not?" Theo asked.

"Let him be innocent while he can be."

"Dray, he'll be fine. Besides, I said when we're older," Nova justified. Theo nodded eagerly.  "See! Theo agrees!"

"Anyways..." Blaise interrupted. "We wanted to make sure you were still alive."

"By the way, that was the best exit ever!" Theo announced.

"Well...I'm Nova Black. Nothing I do is less than the best," Nova stated proudly.

"Out of context, that would sound very wrong," Draco informed.

"A). Not really. B). Yup, sir, have a very dirty mind." Nova stated. "Anyways...as you can see...I am alive."

"But are you okay?" Draco asked.

"I'm fine," Nova answered. For once that simple sentence wasn't a lie.

"Where are you staying?" Theo asked.

"Probably with the Weasleys," Draco said, slatting out the last name of her second family.

"Dray, keep the hostility to yourself. And I'm not staying with the Weasleys." Nova stated, not saying more. "Let me guess...we have to keep this conversation a secret. Your parents don't want you hanging out with the distasteful and disrespectful disowned daughter of mass murderer Sirius Black?"