After he finished getting ready, he grabbed his things and went back down to the first floor. 

Everyone in the dining room was murmuring amongst each other. The ruckus that was typically heard in the mornings had no presence. 

He sat down at his usual table, silently taking bites of food from the tray he had grabbed from the kitchen. 

Kirishima was the first to speak. "Bakugou, you ok? Lookin a little off over there."

"I'm fine."

It was quiet for another few moments.

"Don't you think that was like, totally weird? The police just showing up like that? You would think there's a policy or something that keeps them from doing that. It's not like she was getting arrested or anything." Ashido had her arms crossed. 

Kaminari piped in with a mouthful of food. "Yeah, and towards the end, things got super weird. I don't think I've seen her hug anyone before, like ever."

"Oh come on guys." Kirishima looked around nervously. "You don't seriously think somethings wrong, do you? Even someone like her is gonna get nervous in a situation like that, those people do have the ability to arrest her." 

"I guess you're right. It just felt weird, there was something in her eyes."

Ashido gave Kaminari a small shove. "Now you're just being dramatic."

Bakugou continued eating in silence, he had seen that same look in your eyes as well.

And something told him that he wasn't being dramatic.

--------------------------------------

As time passed, he found it harder and harder to focus during class.

It had been nearly four hours since the police had shown up, and there had still been no word from you. 

He found himself continuously checking his phone, he knew that it was pointless, you weren't going to message him even if something was wrong. 

As the school day neared an end, his nerves were at an all time high. Although it hadn't been obvious, the last two classes he had spotted the teachers glancing to where you usually sat. Every so often someone would walk through the door, and everyone's head would turn. 

But it was never you. 

When Mr. Aizawa walked in for the last portion of the day, he was noticeably anxious. His gaze continually strayed to his phone, and his fingers were drumming on his desk. 

Bakugou pulled his phone from his pocket and checked once more. There were still no notifications. 

There was no reason for him to feel so worried, they probably just had a lot of questions to ask you. 

But despite that, he found himself typing out a fast message. 

Y/N:

You: What the hell is taking so long?

He put his phone facedown on the desk. At this point Mr. Aizawa had given up on lecturing, the students were talking amongst themselves and he was looking over papers.

The phone vibrated, and Bakugou picked it up quickly.

Y/N:

You: What the hell is taking so long? (!)

(Message not delivered)