"Is that some sauce?" Mikey asked."What? No. You're thinking of tartare sauce. Tartarus is the equivalent of the devil." Danny said."And he was tortured by him." He added."What the hell? Are you expecting me to believe that?" Raph said.

Suddenly the sounds of fighting was heard. Shredder was gone but a fight by Dan and Vlad was clear as hell. Vlad was losing badly and eventually tried to escape Dan."I'm barely trying." Dan said quite relaxed."Danny, Shredder went that way." Dan said looking straight at where Danny was hiding.

Danny jumped down on to Vlad making him grunt."What? You want to kill him." Danny said."Yeah, but I don't have thermos to catch the Fruitloop." Dan said.

"What makes you think I have one?" Danny said getting in Dan's face."Danny, you are not scary. You don't know Jack about it. You handle the Cheese head. I'll take care of Shredder." Dan said and was about to leave but Raph threw him with a throwing star.

Dan moved his slightly to the side and caught it with between his fingers."This could be worth a few bucks in my world." Dan said turning around."Thanks." He smirked as his eyes glowed dangerously. Grabbing his shirt, he left.

"What a douche." Mikey said."Leave him. He'll tire out Shredder at least. Where is he?" Leo asked turning to face Danny. Danny looked around and saw no Vlad."Dammit!" Danny shouted.

The lizard from before suddenly squeaked and moved towards Danny. Danny's eyes widen. He wasn't a lizard anymore. The ectoplasmic mutagen made the lizard a ghost but changed his form a bit and he grew in size. He was a bit taller than Danny and had a bigger body and some wings."That's sudden." Danny said casually pointing up looking neutrally at the turtles.

"Is that?" Leo asked looking at the creature in front of him."A lizard dragon." Danny said. The lizard nudged Danny."Aw! It's so cute!" Mikey squealed making the dragon growl at him. Danny immediately jumped in front of the dragon and he calmed down.

"Be nice...lizard dragon...creature." Danny said."What created him?" The dragon hissed."Her." Danny said."And it was ectoplasmic mutagen." Danny said."YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL US!" The turtles shouted, their eyes burning with fury. Danny was unaffected by it."What's more important? Shredder or mutagen?" Danny said.

That silenced them. The dragon then grabbed Danny in his mouth frightening everyone but the dragon threw him in the air and caught him on his back. Danny held on."You want me to ride you?" Danny asked. The dragon growled in happiness.

"Why does it like you?" Mikey asked."I also want to ride it!" The dragon growled at Mikey."Stop calling her an it." Danny said as he got himself comfortable. The dragon had pitch black scales that seemed to give off a purple like shimmer when the light hit the scales. The wings spread out wide nearly hitting everything in the warehouse. It's eyes though, it has glowing purple eyes and slid eyes like a cat.

The dragon reminded Danny of a certain Nightfury in How to Train Your Dragon."I'm naming her Astrid." Danny said and the dragon seemed to like it."You're keeping her?"

"I'm not going to throw her out. I kept Cuju and he is also wonderful." Danny said."Who the hell is Cuju?" Raph asked."A ghost dog." Danny answered as Astrid suddenly started to sniff the air.

She went full speed towards where Dan went. The turtles were knocked over in the process leaving an angry Donnie and Raph but they eventually followed persuit.

Dan was running on the rooftops, following the Shredder who was in car driven by the walking sushi and the bones for dogs."Faster!" Shredder shouted and Fishface stepped on it making the car go faster.

Dan was flying around looking for the said car with Shredder in it. When he heard a commotion on the streets that surprisingly had other motorists on the road at this ungodly hour, honked at speedy car. Dan saw it and followed it.

He then flew next to it and pretended to relax. Shredder saw him and extended his blades and smashes through the windows managing to cut Dan's arm."You and Tartarus will get along..." Dan mumbled.

Dan flew away from the car. He then came and crashed into the car, sending it straight into the building sideways. Shredder, Razhar, Stockman and Fishface crawled out. Stockman looked more disgusting than more and Fishface's one bionic leg was sparking. Razhar was trapped slowly managing to get out.

Shredder just sliced the roof open and got out."You are truly troublesome." Shredder said."Why glad to be of troubling service." Dan said as he covered his arm in ice.

Shredder was about to speak but got interrupted when Fishface spoke."Master! They found the last piece!" Fishface said. Last piece? Dan thought as he mentally went through what he knew of Shredder.

"Excellent." He said. Dan looked around to see the road was suddenly clear. Looks like they ran scared of freaky animal mutants. Dan thought when it hit him."I know your plan. Now ot makes sense as to why you wanted to get to Phantom." Dan said.

"Is that so? You're an idiot." Razhar said finally getting free from the car."You evil lot are working with the Krang. They have this portal that's split into three pieces and scattered across the world. You want the aliens here but you are also working with the Fruitloop who wants the Ghost Zone and the Krang can provide that to him along with you." Dan said.

Fishface, Razhar and Stockman stood there flabbergasted. Shredder only got more threatened by Dan's presence. He knows too much and Shredder knew the only way to deal with it, is to kill Dan but he can't do it now.

Shredder nodded to Fishface, who immediately set to work. "Kill him." Shredder said and Razhar went in for an attack. Dan quickly kicked Razhar's back making him moan in pain."Break your back and your down." Dan said. That was his plan or so Razhar thought.

Razhar bit through the pain and went for another attack while Dan's back was turned. Dan grabbed Razhar and pinned him to the ground as another car got closer.

Dan sat down on Razhar and grabbed his legs. He immediately twisted it making it break. The mutant man dog screamed in agony as Shredder, Stockman and Fishface got away.

Dan looked up and saw a blackish blur coming closer. The blur landed, to reveal Astrid and Danny."The hell..." Dan said."Long story...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" Danny shouted when he saw Razhar's legs."The idiot attacked me and I attacked back." Dan said as he got off.

"WHAT WAS CLOCKWORK THINKING SENDING YOU HERE!" Danny then shouted."DON'T START! I DIDN'T WANT TO BE HERE! I WAS ABOUT TO GO ON A DATE WITH SAM!" Dan shouted."You said Sam and Tucker were dead."

"Are you deaf? I said, I had to go to another universe, where I saw god us...after that, I exposed Vlad and got them back." Dan said."Who'd you kill?" Danny asked."What? I didn't kill anyone now."

"In your universe!"

"I killed Jason and Paulina so far. I had a whole list. Unfortunately and fortunately...stuff happened." Dan said.

The turtles landed on a building closeby and Danny took notice. He flew up and Astrid followed him. Dan chucked Razhar over his shoulder making him scream even more.

Dan landed and just threw him off of him."Whoa! Why does his legs look like that!" Mikey shouted."Speaking off broken bones, where's your cast!" Donnie asked Danny."My hand is fine now, Donnie. Thank you for the concern." Danny said.

"Why does Razhar look like that!" Leo shouted angrily."I broke his legs, big whoop. It means nothing to me. He's a fake thing in my world."

"Also...I figured out what Shredder is up to." Dan said, sadistically smiling.