𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

Start from the beginning

"Almost there, almost there."

"Razor Crest, do you copy? Razor Crest, you're coming in too fast. You have to re--"

Din turned the comm off and in a blink of an eye, the whole ship was finally floating at a decent speed. Aeryn let out a sigh of relief; relieving her heart that was almost beating out of her chest.

"Here we go. Nice and easy."

However, the landing was not nice and easy.

One of the ship's engine started sputtering and explosions clouded the group's ears from different parts of the ship. Some pieces of its structure fell off but the worse part is, the whole Razor Crest fell onto the cold, ocean water.

˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

WATER FELL FROM ALL OVER the Razor Crest. The clan of three, along with the Frog Lady and her eggs, all walked through the port of Trask.

Aeryn Mavek guarded the child resting in its pod while Din Djarin walked right beside her. The Mandalorian held her hand tightly, squeezing it every now and then.

The experience of falling onto the water trapped iniside a ship was not something pleasant for Aeryn. She was anxious the whole time as they waited inside for someone to help them. Luckily, Din was there to still comfort her the best he can.

"That was not a steady landing." Aeryn commented, facing Din.

"Yeah." Din acknowledge as his hands gently squeezed Aeryn's.

The Mandalorian's eyes fell onto his beloved girl's face. He couldn't help but notice the bandage still wrapped around Aeryn's forehead. It hadn't been long ever since they were attacked by bandits.

It hadn't been that long since someone tried to take the child and Aeryn.

"How's your head?" Din asked, his eyes still on the bandage.

A small, reassuring smile etched upon Aeryn's face as she was the one who squeezed Din's hand this time.

"I'm okay, Din. You don't need to worry about me." the smile lingered on Aeryn's face and the Mandalorian, for a little, felt at ease.

The moment did not last long, though.

"So, how can I help you?" a worker at the port asked, shifting his eyes from the ship to the pair.

Din swiftly turned his gaze from Aeryn to the speaking foreign creature.

"Can you fix it?"

"Fix it? Nah. But I can make it fly."

"Do what you can." Din ordered and threw some credits to the worker.

"I'll fuel it up. If it still holds fuel."

The clan of three, then, walked past the worker and followed the Frog Lady. Din's hand were still holding Aeryn's as they both stood behind the Frog Lady.

"Look," Aeryn pointed at the Frog Lady who ran to who seemed to be her husband.

The two engulfed in a warm embrace, obviously cherishing each other's touch.