2: The Hogwarts Express

Both girls were up and ready to go early the next morning. Since everything had been arranged over the summer they would be starting the year with the rest of the students.

"Well, I think we look hot as hell," Lizzie said as she finished up curling Hope's hair for her.

"I'll be a lot hotter once I've had some coffee." Hope yawned and started packing up the few things she had taken out of her suitcase.

"I kinda don't want to leave, I mean this hotel is amazing. I always forget exactly how much money your family has until moments like this." Hope laughed at Lizzie's observations.

"I'm pretty sure Kol just compelled us rooms," The girl's made their way into the hall, "or used money he compelled for himself to pay for them." Hope told Lizzie. She was quite aware of who her uncle was.

"Either way I'm happy." They girls arrived in the entrance hall relatively fast.

"You guys ready?" Davina smiled at the girls from where she stood with Kol's arm around her.

"Ready as we'll ever be?" Hope responded. They all climbed into a decent sized cab and loaded their luggage into the back. It wasn't long before they arrived at Kings' Cross.

""Alright we are going to 9 and 3/4," Davina looked up from the train tickets, "which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist."

"Oh, this is the fun part, love." Kol lead the girls to a pillar with his typical troublemaker smile.

"Why are we staring at a wall?" Lizzie questioned, she's never had a lot of patience.

"Well, girls, this is Platform 9 and 3/4." he gestured to the wall. 

"Really?" Hope gave him a disbelieving look.

"Yes!" He turned to see Davina also giving him a disbelieving look. "You run through the wall." He once again made a rather large hand gesture.

"I'm not running through a wall. I'm too pretty for it." Lizzie responded promptly.

"How about we go together?" Hope rolled her eyes at Lizzie's comment.

"Fine!" The girls gave it a running start and braced for impact.

"It actually worked!" Hope exclaimed in between laughs. 

"Oh thank god." Lizzie leaned on Hope as she laughed. Kol and Davina followed soon afterwards. It wasn't long before the girls noticed the gigantic train at the platform. The Hogwarts Express.