Chapter 1

You were accepted! You were accepted at Hope's Peak Academy! You couldn't believe it! You immediately opened your room door and yelled:

"I got in! I got in!"

Your mother and your big brother immediately screamed back, excited. You got down the stairs and went to hug them. You weren't believing it!

"My sis is an Ultimate!", your brother was really proud.

"That's Miss Ultimate Painter for you, Jordan!", you giggled while smiling.

You never smiled that hard by something. Your mother said that she already knew you were going to be accepted.

And that's how you are now at the gates of Hope's Peak Academy. You smiled, passing throught the gates with your bag on your back. By you passed many students that you didn't know. Some of them might be your new classmates.

You entered the huge building and looked for your classroom. When you entered the fifth floor, you bumped into someone.

"I'm sor-"

"You mortal! Watch where you stand!", it was a boy with dark hair and a scar on his eye.

You frowned:

"I'm sorry, okay? Don't be mean!", you said.

You didn't like to be in a fight but the guy was just being an idiot. Besides, that superiority complex...

"Gundham, don't be a dumbass! She's one of the first years!", said a small blonde guy passing by you.

That's why the other boy looked familiar! Gundham Tanaka, Ultimate Breeder. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Ultimate Yakuza. And besides him was Peko Pekoyama, Ultimate Swordswoman. The second years. You knew everything about them.

"She almost stepped on one of my Four Dark Devas of Destruction!", he said, showing one of his hamsters, "Maga-Z, are you okay?", and he went away.

You shouted sorry again just to be clear and thanked your upperclassmen the help.

"Don't mension it. I'll tell his girlfriend Sonia to put him in his place. Anyways, what's your name?", Fuyuhiko asked

"Oh, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! It's a pleasure to meet you two!", you smiled.

"What's your talent?", asked Peko.

"Huh? I'm the Ultimate Painter."

"I'm Peko and this is Mast- Fuyuhiko. If you need us, we are in class 2-B."

"Oh. Thank you so much. I'll see you guys later then!" "

You started walking again until you finally found your class. 1-A. You stopped and took a deep breath before entering. There were already some people in the classroom. One of the girls looked up and smile at you.

"Another girl!"

You felt the eyes of your classmates on you. You gulped while you blushed.

"H-Hello."

And their eyes turned back to what they were doing. The girl that smiled to you continued the conversation with a small red haired girl.

Someone cleared their throat. You immediately looked back. There was a guy with a mask trying to get through. He looked really weird. What was he? Ultimate Creepy Guy?

"Sorry Miss but you're in the way."

"Oh, I'm sorry!"

You went to look for your sit. You already had to apologize two times and the classes haven't even started!

Your sit was in the second line from the end. The weird boy sat behind you.

"Kehehehe... Sounds like it's meant to be, Miss. What's your name?", he said.

You looked back. You didn't like his vibe. Not at all. But you didn't know him. He could be an excellent guy.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."

"I'm Korekiyo Shinguji."

"Quiet, you male! You're bothering her!", said the girl who smiled at you at the beginning. She looked at you and presented herself. Tenko Chabashira.

"(Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you."

"Let's be friends! You can sit with me and Himiko at lunch!"

"O-Oh, thank you.", you smiled slightly.

Your teacher entered the room after your remaining classmates arrived. She said she was going to be your homeroom teacher. Then, Miss Kirishima said for you to present yourselves. When it was your turn, you got up and said:

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm the Ultimate Painter. Nice to meet you all!", you smiled happily.

Korekiyo then got up and presented himself. It seemed that he was the Ultimate Antrophologist. After him, it was a girl named Angie. You and her would be great friends since she was the Ultimate Artist. The rest of your class presented themselves and then Miss Kirishima started to talk about the year that you guys would have and other things.

You were excited! You were in a school made for you, for your talent. You hated to leave behind your friends in the other school but your place was here with these people. They were the best in what they do. Just like you.

When it rang, Tenko, Himiko and Angie went to talk to you. By the corner of your eye, you saw Korekiyo took out a book about History and started to read it. Then you returned to the conversation you were having.

First chapter finished! ( ^ ^ )
I don't know how many chapters I'll upload weekly but it will be one at least!