Chapter 10

"What movie does my lady want to see?", Kiyo asked you at the line to buy the tickets to the theater.

"Hum... Maybe that horror one that everyone is watching right now."

"Okay. Everything you want."

You put a bit of your hair behind your ear, blushing. But then you remembered:

"This time I want to pay.", you said, holding your money on your hand.

"No. And that's final. I asked you, I pay."

"B-But-", he interrupted you, putting a finger on your lips.

"Shut your beautiful lips up.", he said, "I want to pamper you. What's wrong with that?"

"I feel bad this wa-"

"What did I say?", your date asked, "You better keep quiet."

"Make me.", you said before even thinking. When you did think about it, you said, "I-I didn't mean-"

He smirked.

"Whatever my lady asks, I shall do.", he approached your ear, "Just wait until after dinner."

That left you without words. Just like he wanted. Korekiyo bought the tickets and the popcorn and you two went to find your sits.

During the movie, all the jumpscares made you really jumpy (who would've thought?) and afraid. You were enjoying the movie, it was just too scary. Your date noticed you were scared, so he put an arm around your shoulders, making you come closer with him. You smiled slightly, leaning more into him.

When you got out of the theater, you two went to a restaurant. The sky was already getting dark. After dinner, Korekiyo was taking you home when he iniciate a conversation.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah. I loved the movie and the dinner. Thank you so much for taking me.", you gave him your hand and he quickly grabbed it.

"You don't have to thank me. I love being with you."

"M-Me too.", you said, shyly.

In an instant, you got to your house. You were opening the gate but before you could even touch the metal, your date pushed you to him, behind the front bushes of your house.

Before you could even ask anything, you felt his lips on yours. You were really surprised by his touch, by his warm lips on yours. But you kissed back after some seconds. He was holding you by the waist with one hand while the other was on your cheek. You had both your hands on his face.

When you had to break the kiss to let some air in, you two were panting really heavily. Korekiyo smirked at you, still with his mask down.

"I am quite found of you, (Y/N).", he kissed the tip of your nose.

"I-I like you too, Kiyo. Really really much.", you confessed back.

He kissed you again, deepening the kiss. You couldn't be more happier. You felt butterflies on your stomach and your heart was racing really fast.

"Kiyo, do you want to stay a little bit more? M-My mother wouldn't mind and-"

"It's better if I go home, my love. Did you forget? I'll be here tomorrow to help you with Japanese."

"I-I know that but I want to stay close to you a little bit more.", you hid your face on his chest.

"Don't make this more difficult, (Y/N)... You know I will stay if you beg too much."

"Hum... Then give me one more kiss.", you whispered, "You can go after that."

"Whatever my lady says."

He leaned in for one more kiss. You didn't want to let go in any circumstances.

"(Y/N), let's make a deal, shall we?", he whispered at you.

"O-OK."

Your date gave a step back to take out his hat and put it on your head. He looked so good without his hat too...

"You take care of this for me and tomorrow I'll come get it, OK?"

You smiled brightly.

"Okay!"

"Then goodbye. Have a good night, my love.", he said before putting his mask back on.

"Goodnight, Kiyo!", you said back before entering your house.

Inside, your mother and Jordan were in the living room watching TV.

"I'm back!", you smiled at them.

"How was it?", your mother asked.

"Why do you have his hat?", your brother hissed.

"The movie was fantastic and I've never eaten so good in my entire life!", you explained, "And to answer your dumb question, Jordan, Kiyo is helping me tomorrow with Japanese and he said that I could keep it until then."

"Dumb question?! I feel offended!", he said.

"Well, you should be! Now, I'm gonna go dress my pijamas and paint a little.", you started walking to the stairs but your mother stopped you.

"Honey, wait a second!", your mother asked, "Before I forget, your dad is coming home tomorrow for a week!"

"T-Tomorrow?", Korekiyo was coming tomorrow, "Like tomorrow morning or-"

"Morning. And I may or may not told him that you got a boyfriend. So you better ask Korekiyo to have lunch with us."

"WHAT?!"