chapter 3: Christmas day

Start from the beginning

"Merry Christmas Lux." I pulled away feeling a tap on my shoulder. I looked to the side but all I saw was legs and Rex's face squished in the middle. Oh no. I looked up and sure enough there was Padme with mistletoe in her hand. Lux blushed a bit and I gave Padme a questioning glare.

"You owe me Ahsoka, now smooch!" I rolled my eyes and gave him a sweet kiss. I quickly leaned away after hearing.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" I pulled away and Anakin was screaming a me. He pushed Lux away and held me in his arms tightly.

"My snips!" He snarled.

"What he means is, merry Christmas." He glared at Lux and then me. He let go of me but kept me by his side.

"Don't blame me, Padme's the one who held the mistletoe."

"Rex!?! Padme!?! Is this true?" Padme and Rex looked at each other then Anakin. No one wanted to deal with an angry Anakin for Christmas.

"Okay okay break it up you guys, it's Christmas." Obi-Wan was here. Finally!

"He's right, master yell at me all you want after the holidays. Fair?"

"Fair." He mumbled back.

"Great, you guys go open your presents from white beard but save mine till later." I had some cheer to share.

"Where are you going snips?"

"You know, around." They all giggled as I left. I used the force to bring one present in particular to me and I held it in my arms as I walked down the hall.

"Merry Christmas master Plo."

"Merry Christmas little soka."

"Merry Christmas master secura."

"You too Ahsoka."

"Merry Christmas master Mundi."

"You as well, Ahsoka."

"Merry Christmas master Fisto."

"Thank you very much Ahsoka."

"Merry Christmas master Luminara."

"Merry Christmas Ahsoka."

"Merry Christmas master Yoda."

"Ahsoka, merry Christmas to you as well."

"Merry Christmas master Shaak Ti."

"Have a merry Christmas Ahsoka, and I'll see you later." Hmm, I wonder what that meant. I kept walking, oh boy. This one might be tricky.

"Merry Christmas Master Windu." No response, I sighed.

"I- I have a present for you. O- only if you are interested though." He looked up from the floor for once.

"For me? Let me guess. From your weird little white beard guy."

"No. It's from me. I got it for you." His face did something. It wasn't frowning anymore, he cracked a very tiny smile. Yay, something is better then nothing. I floated it to him via force and he snatched it rather harshly. He shook it up and down. Finally he ripped open the wrapping paper and it fell to the ground. He gasped and lit up.

"It- you- how did you know about that?"

"Rumors are you lost some family close to you a little while ago. So I got to work and made this. Ta da! It's a scrap book of all your memories with your mom and dad. I left some space so you can put your own pictures in if you have anymore. Do you like it master Windu?" His face was buried in the hook I gave him.

"Master Windu?" He finally looked up and he was crying over the book. I smiled at him and he flashed me an ear to ear grin of pure joy. He lunged forward and gave me a warm hug. I hugged back with an equal amount of joy. I parted away and looked him in the eye.