19🔞

heyo this was a request than

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

💃

😚

🔞🔞🔞🔞😼🔞🔞🔞

||"Y/n, let's make cookies. I bought ingredients!" *I say holding bags of ingredients in each hand.* "Ooh yes!" *You reply excitedly.* "Come to the kitchen, I'll open the stuff." *You walked in the kitchen excitedly and would get our aprons.* "Here! Put it on!" *You'd say with a big grin on your face. I would take it from your hand and would put it on.* "*light chuckle* Do you need help princess?" *I'd say in a chuckle, turning you around* "Yeah.." *you'd mumbled with a slight pout* "Haha..You look great Darling."
'getting all the ingredients ready and stuff we start to make the cookies'
"Hm..Darling pass me the flour please." *I'd say while looking at my phone* "Sure." *You'd grab it but would stare at it for a little* "Hm? Is there a problem dear?" *Concerned on what took you so long I watch you put some on your finger and would say:* "Yeah..Look at it." *I would get closer to look at it but you would end up smearing it on my nose* "Ah! Y/n! Why would you do that?" *I would grab the flour and would grab some and smear it on your face* "H-hey!" *You would shout as you grabbed the flour and would throw some on me. I would grab the flour from you and would tackle you, pinning you to the floor* "Come on Y/n, you got us both dirtyyy." *I'd say while looking you in the eyes* "W-well you started it first! Y-you you.." *you would stutter out your sentence but wouldn't finish it and would look away blushing* "Look at me Y/n, are you gonna clean this? Should I drag you around on a leash and make you clean it?" *I'd say while staring at you* "N-no! That's..dirty.." *you whine while trying to not look at me. I'd pick you up and would lay you on the counter* "You started this. Now I'll finish it." *being said seductively as i undid both of our pants* "N-no st-stop.. I'm s-sorry! I'll clean it u..up!" *you'd beg in a small voice trying to push me away* "Too late Darling~ You started this right? Might as well finish it." *i take ur pants off and would place myself near your entrance* "R-raw?! You're too big..!" *you'd say with wide eyes* "You've taken me in raw before~ Why can't you do it now?~ Besides, you deserve it. Bad girls get punished right?" *inserting myself into you harshly, you grip the counter and would scream out a painful moan* "Hmn...You're so tight..You love being stretched out by Daddy's cock hm?~" *i would groan as i held you by the shoulders and would slam into you* "Ha..Ha..Daddy...~" *you'd moan out while gripping the counter as i slammed into you*
"You know that bad girls get punished right? You know that? You knew how it would end. You made Daddy angry and look where we are now~" *being said as I trailed my hand down to touch you* "Hnm~ I'm sorry Daddy..! I w-won't do it again! Pl-please let me cum!~~" *you mewl out in skipped moans* "Hm?~ You're gonna cum already? You're insides must be sensitive huh? Search Darling I'll let you cum~" *gripped your hips i would thrust into you more aggressively and deeper trying to chase my high* "Come on Darling~ Cum." *you'd scream out a long moan as you came. you cumming makes your insides tighten which causes me to cum as well.* "Hm..Fuck..Your insides are so warm now~" *I'd trail out as i pulled out of you* "O-oh shut up..I-i-ill clean in up Daddy I'm s-sorry.." *you'd say while breathing heavily* "Thank you Darling~"||

CHILE- 🏃‍♀️💨