"Why did you flinch?" His eyes looked so lost and confused.

"I did not." I took another step forward and stared at him dead in the eye.

"Yes you did, twice, why did you flinch?" He stares back but his emotions didn't show anymore in his eyes, they were empty, emotionless.

"Kelly...."

"Who's yelling?" Callian slowly stumbles into the door way, rubbing his eyes which earned him from a gentle pull of his wrist from Kelly.

"I am, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."  That seems to wake Callian up and he quickly looks toward Kelly.

"Bubba you alright?" Confusion spread throughout my body.

What?

"I am fine."

"What?" I asks, looking at the two.

"Kelly's not good with yelling, are you sure?" Callian asks again, worryingly looking up to him.

"Yes, I am fine."

"Why-"

"Sir." We all turn to the guard, he takes a step back as Kelly's eyes land on him.

"Ace King and Xavier Reid are at the gates." Kelly crosses his arms over his chest.

"What do they want?" The guard gulps.

"They're looking for Kai." Kelly lets out a sigh,

"Keep them there, I have to talk to Kai first." The guard nods before leaving.

"What does King plan on doin comin here?" Kelly asks, looking at me.

"I wouldn't know, he hasn't talked me." I answer, he nods before leaving. 

"We should go talk to them first before Kelly goes out." Callian suggests, I nod and pull myself up before following Callian out.

"LET ME IN!" Ace voice slightly echos as he grips onto the gate doors.

"Hey, how do you reckon Xavier found where we live?" Callian asks me, I glance at him.

"Don't know but if he were here to hurt any of us he'd already be dead." I answer, noticing the guards were more tense than usual.

"Dion!  Tell these guards to let me in." Ace says as we stop in front of the gates, Xavier patiently sitting on his hood while Ace looked like he was about to burst.

"Why should we let you in?  After what you did to Kai, I should shot you." Callian retorts, Ace flinches at the venom in his voice.

"Come on Cal, I didn't mean it to end this way. Just please let me talk to her."

"How'd you think it was going to end? Were you just not going to tell her?" Ace jaw clenches, he lets out a sigh and opens his mouth but never gets the opportunity to speak.

"Kai does not want to see you." Xavier pushes off of his car hood and walks up to the gate.

"Coach." Kelly walks up besides us, Kai nowhere insight.

"Kelly-"

"King be careful where you step, I warned you about hurtin Kai." Ace leans his forehead against the bars and looking down to the floor. Irritation on his face, his lips were quivering.

"Why are you here Xavier?" Xavier flinches at his tone but he tried his best to keep his stance.

"Is Kai willing to see me?"

"If you let this crunchy hair looking dude in imma lose it." Ace snarls, Kelly rubs his face.

"No, she does not want to see anybody right now." Xavier slumps slightly before going to his car. We watch in silence as he retrieves something from the passenger side, he pulls out two cute looking bags and walks back to the gate.

"That's alright but can you maybe give these to her?" He slides the bags through the bars to Kelly and he holds them gently.

"What are these?" Kelly asks, Xavier grins.

"She likes pastries right?  I know a cafe that make good pastries and was hoping maybe this will cheer her up." Kelly looks at Xavier before looking down to the bag before handing it to Callian.

"They are still warm, make sure she eats it." Kelly says, Callian nods.

"Don't think about coming around here anymore." Callian says before turning around the leaving.

"Xavier."

"Yes sir?" He answers,

"Go home unless you have more to say." Kelly responds.

"Yes Coach." Xavier turns around and walks back to his car.

"And you, are you plannin on stayin at the gate all night?" Kelly puts his hands into his pockets and stares at Ace with a certain menacing look in his eyes. Ace looks back at him.

"Kelly lets be reasonable, do you really think that it was my plan to do it in the first place?"

"Regardless if it was your plan or not, you still said yes. You are your own person, no one is here to stop you from sayin no, you had a choice and you choose the wrong one. Reflect on it before comin back and moppin around." Ace straightens and looks at the both of us.

"I will fix this."

"Will you? Or are you goin to continue to lie to yourself?"