Four fireballs with an unusual orange color appeared above his palm, he shot out two at the wolf who retaliated with his own sphere, when the two attacks met they blew up and completely engulfed the house in flames, the demon was getting stronger he knew he had to do something, two more fireballs he shot and they exploded the moment they came in touch with the wolf, he was thrown into the kitchen just as knives whizzed past Adrian who dodged expertly.

Adrian held up his lightning bolt shaped weapon and created an X with it, he thrust it out and on impact with the wolf he could see the aura of the three beings inside the wolf and he could see where the demon was latching, he shot out a bolt of lightning but the wolf dodged by diving into the burning dining room. "Run run little puppy." Adrian mused as he chased the wolf up the stairs, with its size it was struggling, he created three more fireballs and shot them at the wolf, it had worked in injuring him but not with the smoke.

He couldn't see a thing since the house was on fire, with the black smoke everywhere the demonic wolf was no longer the hunted, Adrian thrust his blade upward, he cut through flesh, he felt it and heard the screech, he blended into the fire and smoke as more screeches rang out, he could feel an attack behind him so he flipped up and onto the ceiling of whatever bedroom he was in, the bed was now on fire, he had to get out soon, Adrian's eyes glazed orange he tracked the wolf's aura and found it by the closet stalking him, in sonic speed he was plunging his blade into the beast. "Weight of gravity." He mumbled and the floor beneath them both creaked until it gave way and they landed in the burning lounge.

Adrian laid his palm on the wolf and electrocuted the wolf beneath him till steam and the smell of burnt flesh wafted into the air. "Transmato et separicio." He mumbled as large hands made of a black aura formed from his arms, they seemed to penetrate into the wolf's spirit and pull at the screeching demonic spirit, it screeched louder in resistance but Adrian made his flame coat his weapon, he plunged the blade directly into the wolf's chest breaking the chi point the demon had corrupted and used to possess the wolf.

It screeched louder and the flames around Adrian flared to dangerous levels, it was really getting hot but Adrian was focused on other things, he took his blade from the wolf, the black hands were still holding the demon, it was much larger than Adrian thought, he held it still as his eyes turned completely white and his blade began to move on its own through his mind, runes of opening the gateway began to etch themselves into the air and just then red and black swirled a portal opening, the place was partly desolate, partly forest covered with a red sun.

"Time to go home." Adrian asserted as he shoved the demonic spirit through the gateway with his pitch black hands, after they returned from the portal his blade made a pentagram appear, orange sigils appeared around the black pentagram. "Blood of Old: I the sacred wielder command this to Seal." And right then the seal was thrust into the gateway, it closed in an instant, Adrian let go of his blade and it burst into a flurry of beautiful shaded orange leaves. Kao was on the ground groaning so he immediately ran to him, when he got to him a beam began to fall onto them both but Adrian held it with his telekinesis.

He dropped his hand into the shadow void and pulled out one vial of the potion he had made, he put Kao on his lap and helped the groaning man drink, his sunken eyes immediately began to fill out, his body seemed to do the same as well, Adrian waved his hand and the body of Kao was raised, Adrian felt a change within him as if something awoke but he didn't pay attention to it instead he moved through the burning house with more grace and poise than anyone ever could muster in the same position, when he got to the burning front door he held out his hand and it froze just then.