Life As a "Queer" Part 8

When I woke up I was still laying on top of Shannon's warm chest. He stirred underneath me. I got up and pulled up my boxers and walked into the bathroom. When I was finished, I went down stairs to make some coffee and breakfast for supper. 'Shannon would love that.' I thought as I started gathering, bacon, eggs, cheese, green and red peppers. "Yummy!" I said too my self out loud, smiling.

I heard something drop from behind me. "Fuck!" Shannon swore.

"What did you drop now?" I ask still cutting the rest of the veggies.

"Just my Ipod." He replied in annoyance. I rolled my eyes.

"Wash up dinner is almost ready." I announced, he snorted.

"OK, but why don't you get dressed." He wasn't really asking.

"I will."

"Now then." He demanded, while I plated the food then went up to my room.

I know what you must be thinking, 'Don't you sleep with Shannon?' well yeah I do but, just because I sleep in the same bed as my best-friend doesn't mean we share a room. Where best-friend's and not lovers... yet.

My room was a 'meh' kind of clean. Meaning my bed was never made properly or there would be clothing laying on the floor in the corner.

I decided to wear my black Legend of Zelda T-shirt, some dark red skinny jeans and miss matched Jonas Brother ankle socks. 'Yep I'm a nerd and I think Joe Jonas is kind of cute. Their singing is pretty good too.' I thought.

"I bet you'd never change your sock's if they'd have pictures of me on them." Shannon said as if he knew what I was thinking.

"Yeah probably." I reply, "Come, supper must be cold." I add as I shoved him out of my room.

"I'm going to meet up with Alora after I eat." He says as we start eating.

I rolled my eyes, knowing he's probably going to go get high without me. So I'm just going to invite myself, "Can I come with?" I ask as we sat on the couch to eat and watch

" No." He said flatly.

"No? Who just says 'No?'" I ask.

"Me, obviously." He replies in monotone. 'What the hell has gotten into him...well besides me.' I thought.

"I have a date." I change the subject. He just looks at me and glares at me while he takes a fierce bite of a sausage, that was smothered in syrup. I shutter at the thought of eating all that syrup.

He finally decided to speak. "Who with?"

"Ryan." I answer.

"Who the fuck is he?" His jealousy kicked in and to add to that pretty annoyed with something.

"Jesus Shannon! Calm down, she's from school and I only said yes because she's moving to Paris in less then a week." I explain.

"Oh!" He seemed more relaxed, now that I mentioned my date was indeed not a boy.

Before I could say some thing else, he spoke up again. "Don't forget, this weekend is the weekend we have plans or I should said you have plans. Eh."

I turned my head turned side ways like a pidgins would; confused. Not knowing what he was talking about. "What in the name of bunghole kind of plans do I have?"

He started to sing,

"Sing it out

Boy, you got to see what tomorrow brings

Sing it out

Girl, you've got to be what tomorrow needs

For every time that they want to count you out