33: Hoping for a good day

Start from the beginning

When he reached there, Tae's matte black brezza was laying there as if it has been waiting for him so long.

I might be just overthinking about hyung... A small smile worked on it's way to his lips. As he approached the car Tae waved at Jungkook with all his love. He too waved back as he entered the car.

But again something was off, something that he can't describe. So as soon as they started the journey, without even knowing Jungkook tilted his head and casted his eyes out of the rolled down window without much talk. He have heard once Yuggeom saying, people always tend to get away from the partner without even knowing when they keep stain of distrust inside your mind. Is he also going through that stage??

If it wasn't for that deep voice of Tae, Jungkook might have continued in that world for rest of the day.

"What happened bunny??" Tae looked at him genuinely as he thought he has already sorted out all the arguements between them.

"Ah??! Uh.. Nothing" Jungkook casually strugged it with a smile,since he wasn't sure how to reply without making any misunderstanding.

"It is not even that hard to find you are lying to me" Even though they were going forward slowly, Tae was driving without any awarness of road or the vehicles at that moment. His face also wasn't showing any extravagent emotions, he just stifled a silent laugh containing disappoinment. But those words and eyes had that, the clear hurt.

Jungkook's eyes were shaking at sudden words of Tae. He was right, Jungkook was lying. He wasn't sure why Tae proposed this date after all the refusals. Is it really because he wanted to?? Jungkook wanted to ask those questions, But nothing tumbled out as he planned. So he kept nibbled on his lower lips as he avoided eye contact with Tae.

Tae let out a sigh of frustration as he clutched on to the steering wheel while he angled it to glide around the corner. Even the contiouous noise from vehicle rushed to them couldn't break the thick air as both of them were busy thinking in their own world.

Suddenly Tae screached the car with a break in the middle of busy road. One by one the cars behind them halted too. Eventhough Jungkook was equally surprised at this sudden act just like outsiders, he was glad Tae rolled up the window at correct time. Otherwise they would have probably showered in curse words. Because before Tae rolled the window he heard heavy sound of hones and some curses slipping in through the gap.

Inspite of the big mess Tae created outside, he was calmly searching in Jungkook's fearures to know the reason for the tension between them. But Jungkook couldn't gave in, he side glanced out of tinted window as he wasn't confident enough to meet Tae's eyes to tell his mind out.

He saw some of the cars which were stucked behind them, has started to move through the remaining part of the road after showing vigrous actions towards them. But still their car was in halt like pretending it is broken and waiting for tow truck. That's when putting Jungkook in awe, Tae gently took his hand to interwined it.

"I'm sorry,I know I am not like any other boys. I got my own problems and tbh more than anyone I knew it. But I love you so much more than I can explain. The only thing which allow me to move like a human is just you. This time I didn't even know what I did. But I'm still sorry. Can you please forgive me?" Tae's voice was low as he was pouring all his genuine emotions through words. The eyes which were avoiding Tae, looked at him feeling the hurt in his words.

How can Jungkook keep such harsh stains about Tae when he is like this?? People say if your partner apologizes to you first, then he really care about your relation. These thoughts made him stumble upon Tae's apology finally. His lips twitched to a smile in warmthness of Tae's words as he slowly rubbed the older's hand with his thumb assuring that he isn't mad.