𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

Beginne am Anfang

,,He had to go back , Malfoy duties, he'll be back tomorrow to say goodbye." Theo replies while picking at his food not quite hungry.

,,Oh so he's a Malfoy now huh." I scoff suddenly not hungry anymore.

,,Something like that."

,,Tell me Theo, how are the Malfoys?" I try. Knowing that he has to be polite and answer me when father is around.

,, Fancy them now do we sissy?"

I choked on my broccoli. I glare at him hoping he'll choke too .

,,Theo, just answer her question." Father says.

Theo glares at him before turning back to me. ,,Two words, exactly two words. Rich ignorance."

I raise a brow but don't question him any further. Enzo would make a good Malfoy.

After dinner I went to take a shower and checked my trunk one more time before going to sleep.

I woke up with a knock at the door before someone bursts in. I open my eyes to see a grinning Theo staring at me. ,,What?" I ask.

,,You slept in and you have 20 minutes to get ready before we're leaving. " he sings before leaving my room.

,,I fucking hate you." I shout. Fuck. Why didn't he wake me? I pull off the covers and head to my bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair and makeup. Thank god I showered yesterday.

I put on some black eyeliner and mascara. My lashes are long enough so I don't have to put fake ones on. Staring in the mirror I realize somethings missing, red lipstick. I leave my hair in curls and go back to my room to get dressed. A white school skirt and a black sweater with a white collar underneath. I pull up my black high knee long socks and get in my black martens.

,,Y/N come down we're leaving.''
Yes I'm on time. I get my trunk and look around my room one last time before I head downstairs .

,,Where's father?" I ask while taking everyone in. Only mother and Theo are here.

,,He couldn't make it, had some important meeting to attend." Mother clears out.

,,Enzo is meeting us at the train station, he has to go meet this girl first. '' Theo adds with a smirk. A pain in the chest hits me. Wow, he moved on fast. Tears start building at the corners of my eyes realizing that I was probably nothing more than a good fuck to him. I blink furiously not letting any emotions show. I will not cry over a boy again.

,,Let's go now shall we.'' Mother cuts in short.

We headed out the door and apparated to Platform 9 ¾. I almost puked on the floor right then and there. Apparating is terrific on an empty stomach.

While saying our goodbyes to our mother we're greeted by Enzo.

,,Hey man, thought you might not come. " Theo says while patting him on the back.

,,Yeah sorry I was talking to my Aunt." He replies while hugging me tight. ,, Gonna miss me Y/N?"

,,Not even a little." I sing grinning.
I look behind Enzo to see the Malfoys 10 feet away. Luckily with their backs to us. I scowl and turn back to Enzo who is having a serious talk with mother.

The train whistles letting us know that we have to get on the train. I hug my mother and turn back to Enzo. He hugs my brother and then turns to hug me. "Take care Y/N." He whispers.
,,I'll miss you so much." I whisper back.

Theo picks both of our trunks and makes his way to the train with me after him. We get on the train and Theo leaves to go with his friends ,apologizing, saying that he'll meet me at the slytherin table. Maybe I should get sorted into Gryffindor just to tease him.