I decided to stop messing with him and get to the exciting part. I moved back slightly so I could get more air when I roundhouse kicked him, I went for his throat instead of his face since it would have had more of an effect, I was right, I heard a grunt of pain as I landed still in stance, he was lying on the floor and was attempting to get up. I stood back and watched him suffer, he got up despite the struggle and hesitantly got back into position. His punch was weakened so it didn't hurt very much when he went for my cheek, it definitely bled but I ignored it. This time I went for his right leg, I was quickly planning what I could do to make him fall so I could easily knock him out. I tricked him by springing to his left side whilst my foot swept under his right foot which caused him to loose balance, he fell on his back and tried to get up again, this time failing.

 I walked to him and reached my arm out to help him up, he took it not thinking about the consequences. I helped him to his feet before swinging a hard punch to his jaw which knocked him out cold, sending him back to the floor. 

This time I didn't help the limp body, I just left him there. I stood over him whilst I unwrapped my hands and took out my ponytail, I put the hair band back on my wrist and walked to the edge of the ring. I jumped over the rope dividers and landed securely on the other side. I scrunched the bandages into a ball and threw them to the bin on the other side of the room which I got in with no problem. 

I turned to look at my brothers, and was not disappointed with the reactions I was met with. The younger guys, including Rocco were staring with their jaws on the floor, Luca and Armani had their eyes widened, Vince and Michele were the furthest away so I couldn't read them very easily but I could see that their faces were definitely not etched with boredom. No one made a move to speak so I decided to.

'You should probably help him.' I said directing my attention to Xavier who was lying on the floor, they followed my eyes and Lorenzo made his way to him first soon followed by Dante. Armani made his way over to me and placed a hand on my back guiding me back to the bench, I sat down next to Rocco who was also sitting there and Armani sat on the other side of me. Before anyone could question me, Vince silenced any possible queries and came over with a first aid kit and a chair. He placed the chair in front of me and sat down, the first aid kit he opened was much more advanced then the one I had in London, it had many weird antiseptic sprays and cleaning creams. I sat still as he bought the wipe to my face and began to very delicately disinfect the cut, it didn't sting how it should so I didn't fidget and stared into nothingness. A few minutes later, someone snapped their fingers in front of my face.

'Are you still with us bambina?' Armani said from beside me.

'Mhm.' I replied quietly. 'Is he ok?' 

'Xavier is fine, I must say I am impressed with your prowess.' Michele joined.

'You managed to knock him out with one punch.' Lorenzo came over still looking fazed.

'Mhm.' I repeated not wanting to have this conversation right now. As stupid as this may sound, I feel bad for how much I injured him, even though I know that he will be fine in a few hours, It doesn't feel as triumphant as it normally does. I hurt family, but it was just a friendly fight. He would have gotten to me if I didn't get to him first. I quickly rid myself of the negative thoughts and focused on the people who were looking at me worriedly. 

'Where did you learn to fight like that?' Vincent spoke as he strided back to us with a bloody towel in his hand. His hands were lightly coated in some dried blood which made me wonder how much my face was bleeding. I bought my hand to my face before it was grabbed gently and brought back to my side. I saw it was Rocco who had prevented me from touching my face, he just shook his head telling me to not touch the cuts.