"What? I can't put my hand on you at all? She's that controlling?" Jordan scoffed as I clenched my jaw. "She's not controlling at all, I just don't want you touching me." I said then grabbed the takis. "Let's just do this." I said then walked off towards the others.

"You good?" Sam asked quietly as I nodded. "Let's just get this over with." I said then turned towards the camera.

We filmed the video but I couldn't seem to shake the anxiety that I got from being around Jordan. I didn't have any feelings for her but being around her made my heart ache as if the wound was fresh.

As soon as we finished the video I looked over at Sam. "Are you ready?" I asked as Brennen scoffed. "Leaving already?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah, I promised Violet I would be back in time to hang out with her." I said and made sure to emphasize Violet's name.

"Oh, okay. Well just text me when you wanna hang next." Brennen said as I nodded. "Sounds good. Bye guys." I said and waved at all of them. "See ya around." Jordan said and winked at me as I shook my head.

Once Sam and I were in the car I groaned. "Why the fuck would Brennen invite her?" Sam asked with annoyance in his voice. "I don't know man, he probably didn't even realize." I said and leaned my head back. "Should I tell Violet about this?" I asked as he shrugged.

"Did anything happen?" He asked as I shook my head. "No." I said as he sighed. "Then there's nothing to tell her. Vi is an understanding person, she's not the jealous type." Sam said as I nodded. "You're right." I said then let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

That's what I loved so much about Violet. She was a really laid back girl and didn't question much, even when she should have.

When we got home I went to Violet's room. "V?" I asked as she groaned. "You okay?" I asked and opened the door. She was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "Colllllbbbbyyyyy!!" She slurred as she sat up. "Are you drunk?" I asked as she stood up and stumbled to me.

"Maybe a little." She said with a giggle then grabbed my face, pulling to her so she could kiss me. I could taste the vodka on her breath as I kissed her back. "Did you drink alone?" I asked, concern boiling within me.

"I thought it would help." She said with a giggle as she reached up and twirled her finger through my hair. "Help with what?" I asked as she giggled. "I don't wanna talk about it." She said then turned to the bed.

"That sucks, because we are talking about it." I said sternly and followed her. "Ugh! Why Colby? I don't want to." She said as I sat on the bed next to her. "Because it's the middle of the day and you got drunk by yourself. Tell me what's going on?" I asked as she closed her eyes and leaned back on the bed.

"I have the same nightmare every night so I thought the vodka would help turn my brain off." She explained quietly. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as she shrugged.

"I dunno..it's annoying to be woken up every night when your grown ass girlfriend has a scary dream." She mumbled as I took her hand. "I care about you though, baby. I want to help you. What's the nightmare about?" I asked as she groaned.

"I'm too tired." She grumbled as I sighed. "Will you promise to tell me when you wake up?" I asked as she giggled. "Will you promise to fuck me right now?" She asked as my eyes went wide. "Absolutely not." I said as she pouted her lip out. "Why?" She pouted.

"You're drunk and tired." I said and stood up, going to her closet so I could grab some new clothes for her to wear since hers reeked of alcohol. "Are you mad at me?" She asked as I pulled out one of my sweatshirts.

"Well I'm not thrilled that you got drunk instead of just telling me what was going on.." I said with a sigh as I pulled her shirt off. "Make up sex?" She asked with a giggle and grabbed my face to kiss me.

I gave into the kiss a little bit, loving the feeling of her lips on mine, but pulled away before it got too heated.

"Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." I said and put the sweatshirt over her head. "I'm sorry goober." She said and pouted her lip out again as I pulled the covers over her.

"We'll talk about it when you're sober. I love you." I said then kissed her cheek. "I love you tooooooo" she sang out as I went to sit on the couch that was against the wall.

Violet fell asleep almost instantly which brought me some relief. I went on my phone and started scrolling through social media so I could interact with the fans.

As I scrolled I saw a bunch of comments about Jordan and I. "What the fuck?" I mumbled and clicked on one of the accounts that was shipping us.

Apparently she posted an Instagram story of us at Brennen's house, which meant that everyone was of course going crazy.

"Great." I groaned out quietly as I locked my phone and tossed it to the side.

I hated that as soon as I was finally happy and in love again, the one her first broke my heart had to come back.

I hoped she wouldn't stick around long enough to break my heart again.