Chapter 12: Welcome to Beacon

Start from the beginning

"Yes Ma'am." The four students quickly replied before running towards their given destination,"Go on ahead Glynda, I'll stay here and direct students on where they need to go." Acnologia told his partner,"You sure?" She asked grabbing her Scroll Tablet from her desk. The dragon slayer only responded with a nod,"Alright then, I'll see you when class begins then." Glynda promised before starting off towards the location they would be having class at.

Once she was gone Acnologia turned himself towards the window in the back of class, the sun shining through it. He took a deep breath in and then let it out in a content sigh,'What a perfect day.'

That thought would turn a little less joyful as the day progressed.

-The Forest Surrounding Beacon-

Coco was taking a stroll through the forest, trying to think of what could of happen between Acnologia and Glynda in the short time from when she told the dragon slayer about his partner's capture and then their return to Beacon as a couple. Everything she thought of just seemed to fall apart when she really considered Acnologia's personality and Glynda's.

"AAAAHHHHHH! Why is this so hard to figure out?!" Coco screamed out to no one in particular as she racked her brain for answers. Her years as Beacon's leading relationship specialist had nothing for the anomaly that was Acnologia and Glynda Goodwitch.

Her musings were quenched as a faint cry sounded out,"Hello?! Is anyone there?!" It was feminine and fairly soft for a yell, but it was still easily heard. "Uhhhhh, Hello?" Coco called back only to hear to feminine voices call out in excitement,"There is someone around here! You were right! Hello?! Where are you?!" The voice called out again.

"Uh, Here? Where are you?" Coco called back,"We're lost! Can you help?!" The voice asked. "Sure, I guess! Just follow the sound of my voice and I'll come towards you!" The leader of Team CVFY slowly made her way to the voice as they continued to call out to each other.

Within just a few short minutes, the two voices that had been calling out to her were finally in view. "Oh, Thank God." The one who did most of the talking spoke out. Coco was slightly taken back by their appearances. Specifically the blonde haired one, she looked really similar to another blonde she knew. "I've never seen you guys before, what are you doing out in the woods like this?" Coco asked the two. "We're not sure, we....were in quite a bad situation and then we found ourselves here. IF you don't mind me asking, where is here?"

"Your just outside of Beacon Academy, in the forest surrounding it actually. Where are you two from?" Coco asked another question,"Not from around here, we're.....travelers sort of speak." The other woman spoke, a red haired woman. "But now we'd like to go back home, any chance you have some kind of way for us to get transportation?"

"Uh, yeah sure. I'm sure there's a Bullhead going towards where ever you two are from. Hey, I got an idea! A couple of my teachers are holding a lesson out here today, I bet they would have a good idea of how to get you where you need to go." Coco told them,"Come on, follow me."

As they go on their way, more questions arose from both sides. "Your teachers? So you are a student?" The red haired woman asked. "That's right, fourth year Team Leader. Maybe you've heard of my team, Team CVFY?" Coco asked with pride in her voice. "Afraid we haven't. Sorry." The blonde told her. "Oh well you guys are travelers after all, I shouldn't really expect you to anyways." She told them.

With them walking, Coco got to get a better look at the two women. The blonde wore a form fitting black dress with gold outlining it and white accenting some of it. Her long blonde hair was put up in a pony tail that went to the small of her back. At her waist there was a small brown patch hanging that would occasionally make a jangling noise that Coco assumed was a set of keys.