Brotherly Lover

Hey....Um.....This is my first story. Feel free to leave comments and maybe a little helpful criticism. Thanks! I hope you like it!:D

                                                                                 PROLOGUE

      I was ten when I fell in love with my brother. Now relax, I know what you're thinking, but I'm not crazy or anything. I'm just a girl in love, just like anybody else. It all started when my mom decided that I needed a brother and she wanted a son. But, unlike everyone else my mom couldn't just pop one out. My dad died on my first bithday and she promised herself she wouldn't and couldn't get remarried. She still thought I needed a brother,though. So when my mom's best friend died, when I was two, she jumped at the chance to give herself a son, and I a brother. That's when Bentley Thomas Summers came into my life.

                                                                               Chapter 1

     "Izzi, hurry up!" Bentley screams.

     "I'm coming!" I scream back. Who does he think he is, yelling at me? It's my day to drive, anyway. "Just hold on a second." I check myself in the mirror one last time. As soon as I glance in the mirror, I see my freckles. Why do they stick out so much? As for the rest of me, hair, as curly as ever, Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt, perfect, and I think I'll wear my scuffed up green converse just to annoy Bentley. He hates these shoes.

     "Iz, if you don't get down here in five seconds, I'm leaving without you." Bentley yells. "Why do you have to be so slow?"

     I mumble to myself as I run down the stairs. "Okay, you can stop screaming I'm here." I tell Bently. It takes all of my will power not to stare. But, when he takes out his phone, I drink him in. His wavy brown hair and his bright green eyes. He's warming that green sweater again, the one that brings out his eyes. He's just so perfect and tan, I could just-

     "Okay let's go," Bently says. His words bring me out of my pleasant reverie.

     "I don't know why you're rushing me, anyway. It's my day to drive."

     "I have to get to school early." Bentley answers back.

     "Why?"

     "Not that it's any of your business but, I have to talk to Bryannah."

     Bryannah Evans is Bentley's perfect, gorgeous, and awful girlfriend, if you didn't know. Everyone thinks they're the 'it' couple, I think she deserves to die. No, seriously I think now is the time for her to depart from this world.

     "Are you guys leaving yet?" my mom calls from upstairs.

     "Yeah Mom, we're practically out the door." I call back. "Love you!"

     "I love you too, Bentley. Bye Izzi!" my mom calls back as we leave the house.

     My life sucks, I think to myself as I drive out of the driveway. I mean come on I'm my mom's real daughter but, it has always seemed like she loves Bentley more. I don't really blame her though, I even love Bentley more than I love myself. I'm shakened out of my thoughts when I hear Bentley say,

     "Could you drop me off in the back of the school before you park?"

     "Why Bent, you don't want to be seen with me? I say back to him. I know the answer to this question before it even leaves my mouth.

     "No, I don't." Bentley says just as casually as ever. "So could you drop me off in the back?"

     "Sure, I guess." As I drop him off I see all of his friends swarm him. When one of them laughs and points at me, I drive off quickly. It wasn't always like this. Bentley and I used to be close, in fact we were best friends. But, that was before, when life was simple and Bentley wasn't the best looking guy in the world. He used to be ugly, I think people like Bryannah sometimes forget that. I still loved him ,though, even when he wasn't all that attractive. To me, he was always the beautiful guy he is today.

    As I walk through the doors of Falls High School. I wait for all my friends to swarm me. Oh, yeah I forgot. I don't have any. If you didn't get the memo Bentley and I come from different sides of the social spectrum. If Bentley is the popular guy with more friends than he needs, I'm the biggest loser in thw school that doesn't have even one friend to my name. Even the other outcasts know to stay away from me, and the reason why is two words: Bryannah Evans.

                                                                        Chapter 2

    When Bentley and I were little, we were inseparable. We were closer than close.  I mean, we both knew our whole lives that we weren't really siblings. But, my mom encouraged it so much. We never told anybody, that we weren't really siblings. It was really believable too, we both have curly hair that can't be tamed, green eyes, and a massive amount of freckles.  I used to think of him as a brother too, that is until I turned ten and I realized that the boy who lives in my house and knows everything about me, makes me swoon, and that I'm only happy when he's around. But, for some reason I kept that to myself. I didn't even tell Bentley I loved him, and now I'm glad I kept that secret. Because, even though Bentley Summers is the boy I love. The way he treats me now is not something I'm very happy about.

    As I walk down the halls, I keep my eyes on the ground. From all my years of being a social outcast I know that it is always better to keep my eyes averted from everyone.

   "Hey, Bell!" someone yells behind me."Wait up!"

   Oh, I think I forgot to mention. I do have one friend if you want to call him that. Carson Grant. He is the only person in this stupid school that hasn't taken the hint and doesn't ignore me like everyone else. I actually kind of feel sorry for him. Carson is not that bad looking and he's very nice. He has curly red hair and bright blue eyes, he's tall like towering 6'2" and he's absolutely hilarious. He actually could have a lot of friends if he didn't hang out with me all of the time. I once asked him why he even bothered with me, and he told me that the best people in the world are the ones that have a story to tell. I never understood what he meant by that. But I have an idea that it has something to with why everyone hates me.