Chapter 17-super sonic racing and initial D on crack cause frosty the snowman

(OwU time for my second favourite La Squadra member!. Risotto is 1st cause I love silent but deadly sweethearts that are GOTH.)

A piranha emerges from the stand as you watched a couple of feet away, it honestly confused you how giorno was able to do this but rolled with it. You now felt a weight lifted off your back since you now didn't have to use your powers to trap Prosciutto and Pesci though that didn't stop the tiredness beginning to set back in.

With now being tired again and kinda feeling like you maybe needed a break from stand fights you decided to sit down on the ground and watch giorno fight the stand. You could faintly hear giorno and the stand talking but you were to immersed in watching the drama and munching on popcorn to even fully listen to them. "Damn this reminds me of when uncle sorbet and gelato would force me to watch Spanish soap operas with them....wait so they even know Spanish?. Have they just been watching the show with out subtitles not even knowing what the characters are saying......oh god that's probably the answer isn't it?" You wondered aloud before yelling "ugh anyways. kick it's ass Giorno!".

The fight began finishing up making you get up from the ground before you suddenly realized "Wait.... where the fuck did this popcorn come from?", before shrugging and heading to giorno and the disappearing stand. "Good job giorno now lets head back to the car before I fall face first to the ground due to exhaustion" You said patting his back and then began walking towards the others who somehow stayed oblivious to the stand fight that just happened. "So by the way you spared him right?" You asked making the blond nod, "let's just say he'll be out for a bit due to a visitor" he explained with a smirk.

As he smirked he had an evil aura around him and you could suddenly hear "WRRRYY!", you weren't sure why this somehow reminded you of someone you've met before..............

✧ ✧ ✧

You leaned against Mista in the back of the car half asleep as giorno and fugo talked about orders or something that you didn't listen to. "Mista can I wear your hat?" You suddenly asked making him look up from examining his gun, "why? Your already wearing a cape and one of giorno's jackets?" He answers before you suddenly make puppy eyes. Almost immediately he relented in giving you his hat which allowed you for the first time to see his natural curly hair that had spare bullets entangled in it.

"So it looks like I was right about you having hair" you mumbled making him look at you confused, "wait what do you mean by that?" He asked making you reply "oh we were all betting cause we weren't sure you had hair under your hat or you were bald and just kept bullets up there". "Why would you bet that?!" He said before giorno answered "you never take it off and shush!. Y/n get some sleep". "Ugh fine but only cause I'm already tired" You grumbled before almost instantly falling asleep against Mista's side just as the windows began to fog up.

✧✧✧

You found yourself opening what seemed to be a steel door hurriedly while heavily breathing, fear was evident through how your hands could barely pull the knob of the door down. "G-gotta h-h-hide" You stuttered closing the door behind you and walking backwards away from it, the room was dimly lit by green light and the only sound beside your heavy breathing was water. Your turned around only to have your eyes widen, hundreds of large test tubes held deformed humans which each more worse than the last until they suddenly stopped.

"W-what?" Yo asked yourself before you felt a hand grab your shoulder to comfort you. "Keep moving, you don't have much time to ponder this" the voice of a male said before he pointed his claw like finger to another door. You took a shaky breath and nodded at him before looking up at his half formed body due to the limitations of your powers. "##### I don't think I can do it" You confesses before he placed a hand on your head and appeared down to your eye level to comfort you, "it's ok your gonna be fine as long as——"