Chapter 9-honey i shrunk the kids!

(For the love of Dio Please watch this video. My ugly ass was cackling the whole time Tho take that with a grain of salt cause I laugh at everything lol)

People now began to notice the ruckus you, narancia and Formaggio made making the teen look at you worriedly. "We better retreat for now" he said just before his stand landed on his arms which he extended out as a runway. It's left a small trail of smoke? Making you wonder aloud "does that hurt?, since it's still technically wheels scraping your skin for landing?" Though Narancia seemed to ignore this question. He didn't notice that he shrinked more but you decided to keep quite until the right moment, but what he did seem to notice was the cut on his cheek stopped bleeding. "What?, how'd my face stop bleeding?. I could've sworn he got me pretty deep" he said alarmed still somehow not noticing he was shrinking.

"Stop worrying about how deep your cut is since we have a bigger problem that's deep. And that's how deep in shit we are!" You grumbled now getting slightly mad at how oblivious he was, he literally shrinked multiple inches yet he still hadn't caught on. "We have to either get out of here or beat that moody cheese fucker to the ground like the sleezy ass looking stripper he his " you added hoping to get a reaction from said man who was still listening, you could feel him extra close nearby but you couldn't exactly pinpoint where. Narancia (Russian) squatted to the ground and picked up his switch blade which was now comically large, "huh?, where the hell did this come from?. It's to big to be mine. This behemoths practically a machete!" He said examining the blade.

"Are you kidding me?, he still hasn't noticed?!. He's literally my height now" You deadpanned to yourself as he still remained unaware, "fuck, and I thought uncle pol was oblivious". "Gotta focus now where'd my knife go?" He said to himself before turning to you, "Hey y/n! Can you help me find my knife?". "......sure" you responded just before he almost tripped, his shoes were now to big. "Y/n! Where are my shoes?!. Theirs no way these clown shoes can be mine! They're freaking gigantic!. Cmon! First my knife and now my shoes?!" He said now sitting on the bullet ridden seat of the now destroyed car. "Oh my god..." you murmured to yourself before groaning out "Narancia....try and press the petals of the car".

He looked at your confused before trying to do as you said to see he was to short. "What the hell?!, this is some bullshit!. Where'd our freaking car go?!" He yelled carrying the oversized shoe and knife, you face palmed and shook your head. "Oh my god....he's such an dumbass. I'm stuck with an idiot!" you said as he rambled on about the car, unknown to you formaggio agreed and even chuckled at your statement.  "Wait....what if these shoes and this knife is mine?. Y/n-" he tried to say before you cut him off by yelling "Yes their yours!!. Your shrinking!, Your fucking shrinking!!". "Eh?!, why didn't you tell me this?!" He asked making your eye twitch slightly, "Narancia....by the time your shoes had become to big you should've noticed or at least when you were my height." You replied with a serene smile and your eyes closed, it was obvious by your tone you were trying not to blow a fuse.

"Damn....that kid can be scary" you heard Formaggio say making your eyes shot open, your now emerald green eyes bore into the area trying to find him but couldn't as he ducked back into Narancia's pocket. he held his breath for a few moments before finally peaking out the pocket to see you now back to your normal self. "Well at least we know how that stalker guy's powers work" narancia said before he began shrinking rapidly. He suddenly fell only for you to quickly use your powers to gently Lower him to the ground, his shoes and knife clattered on the road as he tried to get up. It looked as if his clothing was possibly getting to heavy for his now small body to hold up.

he noticed a pay phone inside a building though he ran into the glass door. "Y/n!, you gotta open the door!. I'm to light! And we gotta call buccarati!" He yelled, you noticed his voice was much more quiet and high pitched. At hearing him say this your eyes widened, you knew if buccarati and the others came than formaggio would be dead. Despite your hate for the sleezy guy you couldn't let him die....especially since he was sorbet and gelatos former teammate. You remembered their stories of a team of knights in a fantasy world which were obviously their teammates, you knew this at the time but never asked since you knew it was a sensitive topic to the two.