Chapter 10-cheese man almost becomes swiss cheese

(Meme edit made by my friend StoryLovingNerd )

With Narancia beneath the car and Formaggio nowhere in sight you stood on the sidewalk observing everything around you. You knew not to let your guard down since the cheese man could be anywhere and suddenly pop out to get you. Knowing the threat you faced you eyed your surroundings and observed some bricks that were scattered on the ground. You kept them in mind in case you had to throw them at Formaggio when he appeared again.

Suddenly you felt a presence behind you, you quickly turned around while propelling yourself back in time to see Formaggio's stand swinging at you. "Nice try asshole but you can't hurt me! I'm wearing Gucci!" You yelled while avoiding more of his stands swipes at you, his rapid attacks got faster and faster though your were able to dodge them until one had almost got you. His stand clashed with the green shield you formed around yourself, you usually forgot you could even make shields since it was usually helpful but you now realized that maybe the ability wasn't as useless as you thought.

"The hell?!, is that one of your stand abilities?" You heard him wonder aloud nearby, looking around a bit you found him holding a small Narancia while leaning against the wrecked car. "no! Now shut up and give him back!" You replied angrily Making him look at you confused, "what do you mean no?, you mean to tell me that your shield ain't one of your stand's abilities?" He asked making you more ticked off. "I don't have a stand! Im an esper!!!, now stop stalling and fight me you moldy piece of cheese!!" you yelled pointing at him.

(Y/n is a mini inosuke and Ghiaccio lol)

"Don't call me that!!, I already have Ghiaccio call me that!" Formaggio yelled while still holding onto the small Narancia, "fine then dick cheese!!, now fight me!" You replied making him yell "don't call me that either!".

"Fight me dick cheese!!"

"Don't call me that!"

"No! Now fight me!"

"Fine you gremlin!"

A large smile formed on your face and you took stance as Formaggio put Narancia in a jar that seemed to hold a spider in it. Formaggio sighed before saying "look kid...like I said before I'm not really comfortable with hurting you so....yeah", you scoffed and cracked your small knuckles. "Yeah, yeah, but your still ok with trying to kill a 17 year old!" You commented making him deadpan and reply "he's a teen...it's different". After he said this you flicked your finger sending one of the nearby bricks at him which he had his stand block, "the fuck?" You heard him murmur before you began flicking more at him. "in the name of the moon!, I will punish you with bricks!" You yelled doing a sailor moon pose, "why are you quoting sailor moon and doing her pose!??" He yelled making you ask "you know sailor moon?". He went silent for a second as his cheeks became red "ummm j-just ignore I said that!" He yelled still embarrassed as he now focused on avoiding the bricks.

As he tried to block the bricks you had the jar Narancia was in fly towards you, Formaggio who was still distracted didn't notice this and you put the tiny Narancia behind your ear and put a small stick in his place. "Thanks! That spider was about to eat me!" You heard him say as you floated the jar back to where Formaggio left it, "WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BRICKS?!?!!" He yelled before one knocked the wind out of him. "Hah!" You heard Narancia wheeze as you chuckled at Formaggio's pain.