Chapter 11-a HeHe lookin motherfucker and kakyoin was wrong about mirrors

The ride so far to Pompeii was peaceful as you softly slept on giorno, your tussled locks of h/c hair with its green tips were messy but you couldn't care much anymore. Ten fight with formaggio tired you out along with the fact that you now also had your uncles after you and their ex-team. As your sleepy self woke up a familiar tune played jogging your mind awake, "Hey is that gangsta's paradise by coolio?" You asked gaining everyone's attention. "I think Narancia snuck this CD in. I can change it if you want" Fugo said reaching his hand towards the CD player in the car to change it.

"W-wait no!.....I actually really like this song allot" you said slightly blushing, Abbacchio turned to you somewhat confused. "Didn't expect you to know this song" he mumbled making you reply somewhat bashfully "my uncle bought a whole record shop by accident and since I had so much free time I listened to everything I could". Memories of your uncle pol made you smile as Fugo turned up the volume, you began humming and you suddenly heard a slight tap making you turn your head to see Abbacchio tapping his hand to the beat as Giorno did the same.

A smile enveloped you face as you began to hum louder and eventually mumble the lyrics. "Keep spendin most our lives livin in the gangsta's paradise" you sang as Fugo then chimed in "Look at the situation they got me facin' I can't live a normal life, I was raised by the street" , suddenly after this verse giorno then continued "So I gotta be down with the hood team Too much television watchin' got me chasin' dreams I'm a educated fool with money on my mind Got my ten in my hand and a gleam in my eye". It took a few seconds but suddenly Abbacchio as tuned in though you could see some hesitance "I'm a loc'd out gangsta, set trippin' banger
And my homies is down so don't arouse my anger
Fool, death ain't nothin' but a heart beat away I'm livin' life do or die, what can I say? I'm 23 now, but will I live to see 24? The way things is goin', I don't know".

by now your smile was beaming making the others also smile, in the car while you were asleep it was deathly quiet and tense but now it was happy.

"Tell me why are we so blind to see That the ones we hurt are you and me?, Been spendin' most their lives livin' in the gangsta's paradise Been spendin' most their lives livin' in the gangsta's paradise Keep spendin' most our lives livin' in the gangsta's paradise Keep spendin' most our lives livin' in the gangsta's paradise"

Now you all were singing the song not thinking of the dangers of the mission and the dangers that you'd have to face. Eventually when the song faded out everyone went back to a silence though it was much less uncomfortable than before. Everyone in the car was smiling until Fugo pulled up closer to Pompeii turning the pleasant atmosphere of before to a tenser one. "I've never been to Pompeii before" you said trying to lighten the mood a bit, "you've been to Italy before?" fugo asked making you hum. "Yeah, I went to Venezia a couple years ago to visit my grandpa Caesar. He's not my grandpa by blood but he's the closest other than mr.Joseph that I have to one" you answered looking out the window to look At the approaching ruins.

Fugo then began explaining Pompeii's history though you blanked out since you already knew most of what he was talking about....but the conversation ended with Fugo getting angry at Giorno for something. Abbacchio kicked Fugos seat making the moody cheese looking boy stop, "check your emotions, we're in a hurry so calm down" he ordered making Fugo stop.

✧ ✧ ✧

You stretched your still somewhat asleep muscles as Giorno,Fugo and Abbacchio exited the car. A gentle breeze made your hair sway while your eyes explored your new surroundings, Pompeii was as beautiful as you remembered it wait what-. "Good old Pompeii, I haven't set foot there since I was a kid" Abbacchio said as you looked around confused, how did you remember Pompeii yet you'd never been here?. "Abbacchio, Giorno, Y/n, lets hustle" Fugo suggested pulling you from your thoughts, "I uh...yeah" you mumbled.