" You are not going anywhere." He fumed with anger. I don't know if he was underestimating me or what?

But his words made my anger go on levels I did not know existed.

" You know what? Let's have a fair battle. " I went towards his room and searched through his bags. I was looking for my phone.

I found it and returned just to see him having an argument with his mother.

" I can't run far enough in this condition and you are not letting me go willing. Then let's bring Arish into this. That will do."

"Give me that back!" He yelled his grandmother slapped him.

" Dear! Call your husband and tell me to get you from here. Jellal won't bother you." She spoke.

" Thank you."

" No! I won't let you." He was furious so was I.

" You are stuck in the past." I dropped my phone. " Don't you see Jellal! Many love you. Many care about you. You aren't the only person who was wronged by someone. I didn't know I meant that much to you. For God's sake I was a child back then. I didn't understand things. "

" We all suffer. But you are no only making me suffer but my children and my family. My life is not only about me anymore. Hence, I can't let you get away with this. I can't."

He grabbed my shoulders. His eyes were red. His grip was tight making it ache.

" Let her go!" His mother whispered. He closed his eyes. Tears fell down his eyes, he chuckled. " I can't believe I am going this. " He took a step backwards, looking as helpless as he could ever get. " I will never forget you. Never."

" Jana!" My eyes widen listening to a voice from behind me. I turned to find Sherry. My dear best friend.

My hands shakes I fell into his arms as I blacked out.

__________________________

My eyes felt sore. My body ached. " Jana!" I opened my eyes to see Arish's staring back at mine. " Arish?" My eyes teared up. " It's you." I said touching his face. "It's me."

My eyes widen as I looked down and sighed to see my bump.

" So how is our baby?" He asked. I smiled. " They are twins." He gave out a laugh. " Just so you know, I hate you. Why did you marry me like that. I love you now if you had spent time with me back then I would have fell for then too." I spat.

" I was an asshole back then. You changed me didn't you?"

" Yes, she did. He was an asshole back then. " Almir said.

" Almir! I missed you so much."

" Just so you know I have a list of the things he did after you left. " He winked. I gave him a smile.

" Want to go home?" Arish asked.

" Actually no. In all this chaos and drama, I forgot to figure out myself. I have 6 months left till our babies arrive. Till then I want to live my real father. How it should have been. Also I need you to apologize for your behavior towards me from before our marriage and the beginning of it, because I agree you were an asshole."

"Anything you want love! Anything." He answered.

" What happened to Jellal?" I asked.

" He was arrested by the police." Almir answered.

"No! He shouldn't be there. He needs medical attention. I want you to see through it." I ordered Arish.

" Jana?"