" Sure...walk to the kitchen and until you reached the back door, you'll see a motorcycle in there. Use that as your escaping vehicle. "

" Thanks ! "

Y/n went quickly to the kitchen and threatened all the cook to shut their mouths up or else she will kill all of them in less than 5 minutes.

" Don't worry, Sunghoon. We'll get to your house, ASAP. " she said as she didn't mind her ripped dress and gave Sunghoon a blazer jacket and wrapped it around him.

She quickly drove over Mr. Park's house and told him that it was a success. Mr. Park was shocked of his son's situation but he chose to focus on his work instead of taking care of his own son.

" Mr. Park, you need to-- "

" JUST DO AS I SAY, Y/N ! YOU SHOULD ALSO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF TOO ! "

" Tch...he didn't even care for his own son. What an a******... "

Y/n quickly went to Sunghoon's room and quickly got the emergency kit and started curing the stabbed part. She can't help but to blush a bit since she have to unbutton a few from his blood-stained suit and lift it up a little to cure his wound.

" Y-Y/n...are you okay ? "

" It seems like I must ask that question to you, and please...can you lift your shirt up a little bit ? It's hard for me to treat your wound... "

" More like you're embarrassed because you saw what you musn't see. "

" Then do it yourself. I'm outta here. " Y/n said as she stopped healing him and was about to go out of the room.

" H-Hey ! Y-Y/n ! Wait ! Ow ! "

" H-Hey ! I was just kidding, Sunghoon ! Where's the pain, tell me !" Y/n said as she panicked a little since she might put Sunghoon to great danger.

" Hahahhahah...I'm just kidding too. Hahhahaha... "

Y/n slapped him in his chest and scolded him not until she realized what she had done.

" H-Hey ! Don't take it seriously ! I'm just mad at you ! "

" It's okay, besides...where's Father ? "

" That old man...he even put the job first before his very own son. "

" He's always like that. He's scared of losing his son but he doesn't even took care of him. All thanks to you, Y/n..."

" Nah...that's fine. "

" Also, thank you for saving my life...so much. I thought this is the end of me but I'm wrong. I underestimated you at first that you can't hurt or kill someone. But you know what ? Before I fainted, I saw you how you attacked Kai and the rest but as I saw how you mercilessly killed them, wow... "

" I-I don't know why the hell I did it. Anger filled me up and this is what happens. "

" Y/n... " he said as he holds her hand.

" W-What is it ? "

" Thank you...so much. For everything, for protecting me. "

" You're always welcome, ki--I mean Sunghoon. Sorry. "

" Habit, huh ? "

" Hey, I already said sorry ! "

" Okay, okay...I forgive you. "

" Okay...I'll be going downstairs for a while to get some food for you to eat, okay ? "

" Sure, and when you get back here, lock the door. We have to talk about something important. "

" Uh...sure ! No prob ! "

As Y/n went downstairs, she made a soup and a glass of water for Sunghoon to eat. She was also hungry too after that mission so she decided to pick a few crackers for herself and also a glass of water and placed it all on a steel tray.

As she opened the door of Sunghoon's room...

'What...he...he...he just...'

*CLANG !!!!