I got a little heartbreak after thinking about it again. I had no idea why did I suddenly remind myself about it again and again. It honestly ruined my mood. I shook my head and quickly did my work when he got into the office.

"Ms.Han."

I shifted my gaze to him.

"Can you keep the conversation that I had with Jake a secret? You heard everything that he said to me yesterday, right?"

"I know my explanation is nothing matter to you, but I just want to make it clear, Ms.Han."

"I fell in love with Choi Yurim when we were in elementary school. She was my first love. When we got into the middle school together, I finally had the urge to confess my feeling to her."

"I told her everything. I told her how I fell in love with her. How I felt when she was with me. How she drove me crazy. I told her everything because I loved her as much as Jake did."

"I didn't expect that Choi Yurim would return my feeling. She told me that she had fallen in love with me since we were kids. I was so happy, so we started to date."

"When the summer break ended, Jake moved to South Korea after years of living in Australia. He went to the same school as me. I was his first friend. So, we were so close with each other."

"One day, he came to me and told me that he has a feeling about Yurim. He had no idea that I was dating Yurim because I never told anyone about our relationship to anyone as I preferred to love each other in private. I never told him about that and just listened to him complimenting my girlfriend."

"It was my fault for keeping the secret with him. Would it be better if I told the truth to him earlier? Jake was true. I betrayed him."

"That's why he hates me so much. I understand why he feels so foolish. If I were in his place, I would feel the same thing too."

Heeseung came toward me and leaned his back against the wall before continuing his words.

"I broke up with Yurim last year. She asked me to let go of her because I wasn't there when she was under pressure. I was busy with my work and sometimes, I needed to leave her for business. She needed me a lot but I still left her for business."

"So, instead of letting her get hurt by my action, I let her go for her sake because she would be so much better without me."

"I was glad that Jake was with her. He loved the girl so much and he would do everything to make the girl happier. He was with her when she was under pressure. He was with her when she needed him. He was always busy with his work, but he still found time to take a look at the girl that he loved to make sure that everything was good."

"He was different compared to mine."

I looked at him, "If one day."

He waited for me to speak.

"If one day, Yurim tells you that she still has a feeling on you."

"Would you go to her and start everything again?"

I waited for him to answer patiently. I was so curious. Even though I know that I would get hurt by his answer to my question, I think it's good for me to know about his recent feeling about that girl. So, it would help me to move on even though it hurts.