Chapter 18 - Lightning Cat

Începe de la început

So far, since we left and arrived at the Land of Rice Paddies, has been a little crazy. My money was taken away from me by the pervert Sannin before I could even check how much was in it. Chanced out of the village by an angry mob. A girl named Sasame attacked us due to mistakenly thought we worked for Orochimaru who'd got tricked by her team when she double crossed us. Then put her faint in our hands to find her cousin named Arashi who is somewhere in Orochimaru's lair. Along with freeing her clan which is the Fuuma clan. Finally, found Orochimaru's Lair. However, after a few minutes staying hidden and not getting caught in traps, stopped at the sight of three way tunnels. Meaning one of them could lead to Orochimaru and Sasuke or maybe all of them are just traps. Either way, it left us no choice but to split up. Master Jiraiya went to the tunnel on the right while Naruto and Sakura went to the middle one. I went to the one on the left with this talking frog named Gamakichi.

"Don't worry, girly," Gamakichi said while hoping ahead of me. "I'll lead the way and let you know if any trap has been set. No problem-"

Gamakichi was cut off in seconds when he had triggered a trap floor. He fell in seconds before I could thought of helping him. I hear a noise from above me then look up to notice a metal wall coming down from the ceiling. I jump over to the other side of the trapped floor. I rolled around on the floor and made it before the walls came down. Blocking my way back to where I came from, but I can think about that later.

I sigh and got up, 'Too bad Gamakichi is gone now. Well, he can disappear on his own will and be summon again like nothing happened. So, he's kind a safe. I hope.'

I turn away from the wall and continue to walk through the halls again. To keep my guard up at all times, I activate my Fire Shizengan. Since this lair is covered in stone and under ground Earth would've been a best option. Sadly, it would mean crushing Naruto and Sakura wherever they are. Fire seems a bit safer since I can hide in the dark and bend fire when I need it. Which is right now. I flip my palm hand up right and a fire appear to help me see where I am going as I walk deeper. I soon come to see a big door. Before I could walk towards it, I notice another room with a normal size door. I wanted to walk pass it, but something tells me I should go in.

Choosing to listen my curiosity, I open the door of the room which appears to be a small library or study room. I leave the door open as I slowly walk inside. It's a dark room with only candles that are soon running out. Five rows of book shelves all neatly stack. Also, two tables with so many opened scrolls. When I walk by the table, a last name caught my attention. I look over to read what it said and saw a photo of a little girl.

 I look over to read what it said and saw a photo of a little girl

Name: (l/n) (adoptive name) Touka

Age: 14 (Last updated)

Height & Weight: 149 cm & 125

Hair, Skin, & Eye color: Purple Blue, pale, & Green

Located: Land of Tea (Found), Village Hidden in the Leaf (Lived).