06/Smoke and Couches

I instantly stop walking when I saw him laying in the couch in front of me as I walked into the room. He was looking up at the ceiling with a cigarette between his fingers, against his lips. He exhaled and I watched as the smoke fill the air. "Hey hot head".

Still froze in spot didn't reacting to the name he had called me, He was obviously referring to the night at the party when I got upset because of my dress but u was just in a bad mood.

I stood there thinking where the hell is everyone else and why did they leave me here with him, "so are you just gonna stand there all day or....." He said sitting up in the couch, suggesting I take a seat next to him.

I finally got out my train of thought,"no I'm just going to leave, if you don't mind" I said looking down at him. I started heading to the door to leave but when I passed by him. His hand caught mine, immediately I looked down at our hands together as he was looking at me. we held eye contact as our eyes meet.

"You can let go now" I commented at the fact he was still holding my hand as I looked back down at them. "No if I do you'll leave", He said shortly after taking a hit. "well I have to go home" I smiled.

"No you dont, Just stay" I looked at him confused before I could say anything he continued "Please, look" He made a gesture with the cigarette in his hand "you smoke??. Sit, take a hit and relax".

"I rather not" waiting for him let go of my hand but he didn't. So I just give in taking a seat next to him on the couch, He finally let go of my hand. " Dont you have a girlfriend to annoy but all I'm going say if you she goes off on you about this remember it's all your fault" I glared at him.

"girlfriend?? is someone jealous but besides you don't have anything to worry about" He chuckled as a smile spread across his face. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"So you are jealous" He smirked before putting the cigarette back into his mouth. "no I'm not jealous why would I be, I saw all of those girls looking at you at the party". Turning to face me he handed the cigarette to me "so you were looking at me at the party huh"

I took the cigarette from him then looked at it before putting it in my mouth "By the way this is my first time smoking", I inhaled and exhaled the substance, coughing shortly after which turned into a laugh. "only for two seconds, don't feel special or anything" rolling my eyes I passed the cigarette back to him.

"Theres a first time for everything" He paused shortly before continuing "So you telling me you dont find me a tiny bit of attractive" he smiled and hit took a hit of cigarette once again. "no I dont actually, I'm not one of your fan girlies that fall at your feet".

"Well that just means I'll have to try harder to get you to fall for me" He took another hit passing it to me.

"Oh have fun failing because you will", I laughed "Can you anymore cockier" I blew the smoke in his face laughing feeling more relaxed as the substance started to kick in.

"I wont, I always get what I want", he smiled at me taking a hit "I'm not cocky just confident", he blew smoke back at me like I did to him. "But what's your deal anyway, Why do you hate me?" Turing to face me then handed me the cigarette with a rested eyebrow. "You spilled your drink on my dress" I said with a playful attitude.

"Which I apologised for" He said as if I forgot "but stil-", he interrupted me "and I ask to help you clean it up but you walked away, it seems like your trying to make me the bad guy when you are". Rolled my eyes as he finished defending his self "and you also look like one of those guys" air quoting my last statement.

"I'm not but even if, I dont see a reason for you to hate me" he spoke calmly. I spoke my head accepting he's right"What's your name anyways".

"Your future boyfriend" He replied making us look at each other and brusted out in laughter. "Very funny", I said as he handed the cigarette back to me.

"Vinnie" he said softly before putting the cigarette to his mouth. "What type of name is that" I chuckled "They did you dirtyy",We both smiled. "But my name is Layla"

"And they did you even worst" I shook my head smiling as he laughed, I look the cigarette from him again. At this point we were just roasting each other for no reason as we slowly got drowsy.

"Can I try something " Vinnie asked before turning to me once again, I just shook my head in response and turned to face him.

He places the cigarette between his lips again like we had been doing for the past hour, I just sat there patiently observing. "Open your mouth" He begin leaning in to me and puts his hand gently around my neck, titling his head and blew smoke into my mouth, our lips touched for a moment before he moved back.

His eyes were dilated and soft, taking in the smoking I exhaled it through my nose, We kept our eye contact.

We both started lending in to each other again. In my sober state I would've stop myself but the substance in my body took over. I felt so comfortable and relaxed in his presence.

I was safe like no one or anything can hurt me in this moment, with that our lips crashed together moving rough yet so passionate.

I moved onto his lap with out breaking our kiss. My hands made their way into his hair softly pulling it, His holding my neck the other around my waist.

In this moment everything felt so hazy our lips kept moving neither of us stopped, not wanting too either. That's until I pulled away looking deep into his eyes with his hands on my lower back.

All of a sudden my mind cleared again, good enough for my to realize that I probably shouldn't be doing this. I got off of him onto my feet. "I'm sorry, I should go". He looked up at me confused by me sudden disapproval.

I reached for my phone in my pocket to call an uber, when Vinnie took it from me then stood up and looked at me with pleading eyes "I'm really sorry" He handed me by phone back after pulling me into a hug.

His hand lingered, holding my waist as the other was place on my face rubbing my face. He looked into my eyes and kissed my forehead "bye lay".

Both of his hands left me, He took another hit of the  cigarette as he walked away and headed up the stairs and just like that he was gonna and so was I.

I walked out the door and took my phone out and called ana instead of an uber. Taking one while I'm high wouldn't be a good idea.

Author's Note
Merry late Christmas:)

PARTIES || Vinnie Hacker On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara