Chapter 25: What a King is

A Bond Between Brothers Comes Forth! The Earth is Mine to Protect!

Third Person POV

...

"Ugh.." The reincarnated Cell thought to herself.

Her eyes groggily blinked open, her vision scanning the surroundings. She let out a small gasp the moment she laid eyes on it.

 She let out a small gasp the moment she laid eyes on it

"Holy shiiit..!" Cell spoke in. "What the hell is this place?"

"Huh? Why..this is our realm, of course." A voice spoke out.

Cell reacted by quickly whipping around, turning to see that the voice had absolutely came from behind.

Right now, there was a man standing before her. He had dirty gray hair, though he looked fairly young and was quite attractive. He had large horns sticking out from each side of his head, as well as adorning a ring on his nose.

His appearance was like that of a bull.

"Aaand who the fuck are you?" Cell asked.

"Oh yeah..your dumbass wouldn't know at all." The man sighed, irritating the confused Cell.

She glared at the bull-like man.

"Dude, what? Are you gonna answer me or piss me off even more?!" She growled.

The male just waved his hand in front of him.

"Alriiiight, alriiight. Sheesh, I should've known you would inherit my bad temper." He huffed.

Cell only raised an eyebrow from that, perplexed by his statement.

"Wha?"

"Do I need to spell it out? I'm YOU, genius." The man.

"But..I'M me." Cell looked at the man, crossing her arms under her breasts, not seeming convinced.

"Uh, yeah. Because you're ME. I'll explain, so just shut the hell up, stupid brat." He ordered.