Breastfeeding (Taehyung)

"Hey honey! I am home", Taehyung shouted as soon as he entered the house. But he didn't get any response. He went to your bedroom. He saw you breastfeeding your daughter.

You looked at him and smiled. "Hey Tae", you smiled. "Hey!", he felt a little awkward. It's not like he has not seen you breastfeeding your daughter, but he was horny.

He sat at the edge of the bed. "How was your day?", you asked. "It was good", he replied. "Go and fresh up! She is almost asleep. I'll set the dinner table", you said. He nodded and went to shower.

He just couldn't take you from his mind. He thought how it would be to take your milk. He was so horny, but also he hesitated to ask you.

You put your daughter to sleep. You were arranging the food on the table when he came after showering. He came and hugged you. "You smell so good", he said.

"I smell like a milk factory", you giggled. Because you had to constantly breastfeed her or heat up the milk to give her. But he was turned on.

He pulled away from the hug and kissed you so passionately. "Hey, what got into you?", you asked, catching your breath. "I was thinking that what if I tasted your milk", he said.

"Tae! Shut up", you blushed, hitting his chest. "Can I?", he asked. "No, sit and eat", you said. "Y/niee please", he pouted. "No means no, Tae", you said. You giggled internally seeing his reaction.

"Fine", he said and you both started to eat your food. You both ate and he went to bed first. You finished doing dishes and headed towards the bedroom. He was already sleeping.

"Poor baby! Must be tired from work", you said to yourself. You went and climbed on the bed to give a kiss on his forehead. But he was fast enough to pin you down and hovered you. "T-Tae", you were shocked.

He just started to give you kisses all over your face. "I love you baby", he said. "I love you too, Tae", you smiled. He slowly started sucking your neck. He went down to collarbones and started giving hickeys.

"Mmm, Tae", you were letting soft moans. He silently unbuttoned your shirt. You were not wearing a bra. "I'll make you feel good. I know that you would be exhausted from taking care of our baby", he whispered.

Your hands were playing with his hair. He started to massage your breasts gently. "Tae, I'm so sensitive there", you struggled under his touch. "I'll be gentle", he assured you.

You tighten your grip on the bed sheets. He laid beside you and started giving relaxing massages to your breasts. He admired how you were under his control. He slightly pinched your nipple area.

You let out a huge moan. He went on top of you once again. He licked your nipple. You pulled his hair in ecstasy. Your nipples were hardened. He sucked your nipple. He sucked until he actually tasted your milk finally. You came back to senses once you knew what he was doing.

"Tae! Stop", you whined. "I knew that you loved it", he smirked. "I should have known already", you blushed. "Don't play innocent",saying, he kissed you passionately.

"Did I make you feel good?"he asked, caressing your hair. You hummed in response. He helped you button your shirt. He laid closely to you and hugged you tightly.

You let out a tired yawn. He noticed that. "Let's sleep baby", he snuggled into your neck. "Good night, Tae", you whispered. "Good night, wifey", he responded.