Koneko: How, exactly?

Y/N: I don't know, but I did get impaled once... oh, and one time, my whole right arm was ripped off, not gonna lie but that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick.

Issei: ...How are you still alive?

Y/N: Honestly I ask myself the same thing.

...

Kiba: Um, Y/N... I was wondering, what did you fight that owned such a large weapon?

Y/N: An ice elf... or elves, I guess

Everyone: Ice elves?

Y/N: Ya know... tall, light blue, white glowy eyes... 'lot of hair?

...

Y/N: Oh well, it's fine, it's not like you'll ever see one... *whisper* I'll make sure of it.

Issei: ...What?

Y/N: What?

Later, you guys make small talks such as how Issei couldn't use the summoning circle and how he had to use a bike to go to his first client. All in all, everyone had a pretty good time hanging out and dissing Issei.  Once everyone left and said their goodbyes, you immediately went up to your room and went to bed, well after locking the doors so no nudists would sneak in. Honestly, you just wanted space for today, yeah sure, you're a touchy person but you yourself don't like being touched, but still, that doesn't mean you actually hate it, you're just not in the mood right now. 

Now, lying alone on your king-sized bed, you let yourself sink deep inside the embrace of darkness, but before sleep took full control of you, there was one last thing in your mind, 

'I wanna go bungee jumping because it's like suicide but not permanent, and I can get my sweet taste of death... I want bleach'

-Time skip brought to you by Y/N chugging a gallon of bleach in front of everyone, freaking them out-

You had woken up a bit earlier than usual and left for school after making breakfast for the girls. 'Isn't today the day where Asia is introduced in the anime?' you thought. Making your way around the corner, you accidentally bump into someone, looking down, you see Asia. 'Well, I'll be damned...' 

(I couldn't find a good picture with her veil on, so just imagine she has it

(I couldn't find a good picture with her veil on, so just imagine she has it.)

[Asia Argento]

[Job: Nun]

[Title: The Holy Priestess]

[Level: 10]

[Race: Human]

[HP: 20/20]

[MP: 1000/1000]

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, are you okay?" you lend her a hand, waiting for her to take it.

"E-eh, yeah I'm okay really." Asia took your hand and got up, but a sudden gust of wind blew her veil off her head. 

Taking a quick step forward, you managed to catch the white piece of cloth before the wind could carry it somewhere else, but by doing so, you accidentally smothered the poor girl in your chest. Finally noticing the frozen girl in between your breasts, you took a step back.

Asia's face was beet red, you couldn't help but adore her cute face, 'Damn it, I can't help my self...' you lifted your hand up and placed it on the adorable blonde in front of you, a gentle smile formed on your face as you gave her a head pat. 'Asia is baby, I'll do anything to protect her.'

"Yo, Y/N!"

You frown and let out an annoyed sigh, turning around, you see Issei running at you while waving. After catching up, he shyly smiles at you, "Good morning, you... maybe wanna walk to school together?"

Y/N: Sorry, but I'm kinda busy right now.

Issei: Oh, s-sorry... how's that?

Asia: I'm A-

Y/N: A friend! Yeah, so you can go. I'm going to be late for class today so tell the others, m'kay? Now off you go, shoo shoo. 

Now successfully getting rid of Issei, you turned to Asia, who has finally calmed down and is looking at you. You sent a smile at her, making her lightly blush, "Is there something you'd like to ask?"

She timidly asks, "Um, yeah, there is, you see, I'm a little bit lost so could you help me out?"

Y/N: Sure thing, are you perhaps looking for the church?

Asia: Yes, how did you know?

Y/N: Well, it's either that or you're going to a convention. Who else would dress like a nun without a reason? 'I would'

Asia: I guess you're right, hehe.

Y/N: *smile* Shall we get going then?

Asia: Yeah.

You picked up her luggage and started walking, the two of you made small talks here and there, you really enjoyed her company, she's an angel and deserves all the love and cuteness the world has to offer. 

Asia POV

I can't help myself from not looking at her, she's so kind and pretty. 'I bet everyone at her school fawns over her, but can anyone blame them? She's so perfect, she has a tall slender body that can even make celebrities get jealous, she's both handsome and beautiful, and she's so modest.'