Day 22~ wearing onesies

Let's just say last night was... interesting.

Yesterday they had all received their Christmas presents and the girls then slept over. The three plastic plus Chandler had slept in the guest bedroom and both Cady and Janis in their own.

They literally and figuratively slept together. Just to punish Chandler and Regina for giving them this present in front of the other girls.

Things god loud...

Other than that they had slept kind of well.

The clock reads 10am, meaning it's time to wake up and get ready for breakfast.

"WAKE UP BITCHES"

three guesses who yelled that. Yes, the mythic bitch herself. Heather Chandler.

"Oh I doubt Cadnis will be able to wake up. From what I heard last night they didn't sleep much" Regina groggily murmured while rubbing her eyes.

"It's their own fault. They either wake up right now or we will make them" Gretchen tagged along in the conversation.

Karen too began to sit up rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning" she giggled as she took a look at her girlfriend. "Your hair is so big baby"

Gretchen only huffed. Just when she wanted to walk over to the door she saw a note lying underneath it.

Wear your assigned onesies:)

It said, this caused Regina to raise an eyebrow.

"Assigned onesies? Where the fuck do I get my assigned onesie. No one tells me what to wear. Do I look like Mother Theresa!?" Safe to say she's around Chandler a lot.

"Alright what are those two up to" Chandler sighs also walking over to the door and opening it.

"I want an onesie" Karen chimes, running out of the room looking for the onesies. Gretchen eventually decided to join them as well.

Once they entered the living room, they were met by both Janis and Cady sitting at the kitchen table, drinking their coffee. As well as four different Christmas onesies laying on the table.

"I kindly ask you four to wear your assigned clothes and come back once you're properly dressed" Janis spoke in a fake British accent which was just the slightest bit creepy.

Cady was still too embarrassed to even meet their eyes, remembering what happened last night. She could just feel their stares burning holes.

"Did you two at least enjoy your Christmas present" Chandler teases, but Janis knows just what to do.

The brunette climbs on Cady her lap and kisses her lust fully earring a moan form the smaller girl.

"Oh we need" Janis growls

This was enough for the four girls to grab their onesies and hurry back to change their clothes. Karen and Gretchen might have just been the slightest it traumatized for life. Just a little bit.

"These things suck" Regina sighs, putting the two piece thing on. They are these typical Christmas onesies. Either red checkered or red with green. There's no in between.

"Well I'm low key lucky, they are my color so Apart from looking like a trash bag I'm still in my theme"

Both Chandler and Regina have their pajamas on and they're now waiting on Gretchen and Karen.

"They are so comfy" the other blonde comments when her onesie is finally on. "You look cute" Gretchen smiles.

They now all have their Christmas onesies on and are ready to come back downstairs where Janis and Cady are waiting.

Chandler is the first one to leave the room, waiting for her girlfriend at the staircase.

___________________________________________

About an hour later the group has eating breakfast and are now laying on the couches.

"Mind to tell me why we are wearing these?" The curly blonde asks while laying in chandlers arms. Admit it, they're cute as heck.

"Well" Janis starts.

"All of us are dancing the Rock around the pole dance" Cady finished smirking. She knows she'll be killed later, but it's worth it.

All of them know the dance, she is sure because there is ok way Regina hasn't taught her girlfriend yet.

"Believe it or not, I actually like that idea. Especially in these stupid clothes" wait did Chandler just say that? Did she actually agree.

"That will be so much fun, heart eyes emoji and Christmas emoji" Karen chimes jumping up and down. Gretchen is smiling as well but Regina looks a bit hesitant.

"Are we actually going to do this??" She raises her eyebrows.

"Come on mammas, it will be fun" Chandler whines, kissing her girlfriend.

"Kinky" it was Janis who commented.

This earns a deadly stare from Regina. "Watch it"

And so they start preparing. They shove all of the furniture to the side and roll the carpet away.

"Are you guys ready?"

_________________________________________________

Kind of a shorter chapter and maybe a bit boring, but I have one chapter left for today and the precious one was reeaalllyyyyy long..

So hope you still enjoy!