🎄Christmas Special🎄

Start from the beginning

But now that it was Christmas, we were back at home with our families. Heru had left for his house, and now it was just me and Chloe in our rooms, thinking about the adventure we'd had.

I had witnessed multiple people getting knocked unconscious. I had witnessed multiple fight scenes. I had witnessed myself traveling into dreamland at least five times, which, of course, was a choice against my will.

Now that I was depressed, laying in my bed, one thing popped into my mind. That thing was the only thing I wanted for Christmas, the only wish I'd ever want, and the only thing that I'd hope for in my childhood.

To join the CIA, have a good time with my fellow agents, and actually fit in for once.

I didn't want any toys. I didn't want any technology, gaming PC's tickets to a BTS concert, or anything. I just wanted that thing, the one thing I yearned for from my heart to my head.

After laying in bed, playing Angry Birds and listening to some Christmas songs for at least a few hours, I decided it was time to act.

Despite the fact that I was only in my pajamas, I quickly ran over to my closet door as quietly as I could and ruffled through my immediate plethora of clothes. I didn't have many fashionable things, but tonight, I was hoping for something relatively black- that way I could blend in with the nighttime light.

After rushing on the clothes, I headed over to the mirror, making that I really was blending in. I was- though mostly because it was pitch-black and I couldn't see anything, including the mirror.

After this, I ran over to Chloe's room, lock-picked the door (I took a course a few years ago, learned a few things), promptly took out a Nerf™  gun, loaded it, and shot her in the face.

"Ow!" Chloe said, sitting straight up from the bed. After a few seconds of taking her surroundings in, she realized what I was doing and lowered her voice. 

"Now!?" she said. "If we're going to try to spy on spies, then at least have some kind of training in your pocket! I thought the raid was going to be in a few months!"

"I can't wait," I said, throwing her some of her black leather coats. "Pick one from here and get going. We don't have all day."

So I closed her door, headed back to my room, and started gathering up all of the things that I assumed I would need.  This included the following: a flashlight, a toy grappling hook that I had no idea how to maneuver, a pocketknife, and my Nerf™ gun.

Then, after slipping all of this in a tiny backpack I put on my back, I took out my phone and called an Uber. I set the location as the Gas Station next to the hotel, since I didn't want to cause any unneeded suspicion.

It was after I ordered the ride that Chloe finally burst into my room, wearing the shirt I'd handed to her. I also caught a whiff of breath mints, and I cast a confused glance her way.

She blushed. "I need to add some extra spice to my breath, since you'd probably hate my morning mouth smell the whole car ride."

I smirked. "Or you just want to impress the boy Agents."

She turned around, hiding her expression, and shook her head. "Let's go! This isn't the topic we should be talking about right now!"

I smiled at this dodge, then took out my phone and showed her the Uber I'd rented.

"So he'll be arriving in two minutes," she read from the screen. "Anything you'll need that you forgot?"

I ran over to the bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush and hairbrush, one in each hand, and did my morning routine in x3 speed as quick as I could. When my hair and breath were finally upgraded to a level that made me look relatively good (at least in my opinion), the Uber had just pulled up in front of our house.