No Ship, Help (Fic)

Paris was burning. No, not like a hot summer day. Like a forest fire. Where Paris is the forest and the fire is consuming an entire fucking city. The akuma, Firefox, was Alya. She was upset that Ladybug had publicly disowned her blog, privately told her she would no longer be Rena Rouge and that Nino broke up with her. She was dealing with a lot, which factored into her power. 

She wore her Rena Rouge costume, just it was distorted. It was red and orange with her skin burnt and crispy. Ladybug had to use the fire power up with Tikki to survive. None of her back up were trained enough to withstand the strain so the fight was Firefox against Ladybug and Chat Noir. 

She was strategizing on block away from the fight. Chat was distracting Firefox, trying to find a week spot. Water hadn't worked; the temperature was rising too fast, it was evaporating before it even got to the same block as Firefox. 

Ladybug was still thinking of solutions when their comm link turned on, "M'lady, I ran in t-to," He coughed, "a bit of a purr-blem." He always tried to make light of the situation, it one of her favorite things about him. 

"Adrien, what happened?" She never used his civilian name during Akuma Attacks, even when it's only them and the akuma. 

"Firefox, she dropped a building on me." He groaned. The suit was the only thing keeping him alive, and it could only do so much until he was squashed. 

"I'm on my way, just hold on." She made her way over the blazing rooftops to his location.

"I've got nothing to hold on to. I can't move my hands," She heard rusting and then a pained groan, "Actually I think everything's broken, I can't move at all. At least the suit keeps me all together, or else I'd be a puddle of cat-soup." He laughed, before coughing up what she assumes is blood. 

"Chat..." 

"Just trying to keep up a paw-sitive mood, Princess."

Chat is really hurting under the building, the slight sag of his head sends her into panic. "No! Chat, come on, stay with me! You can't go, I'll find away to get you out." She can lift the building but using her superspeed to get him out from under will kill him with his injuries. 

"We both know that won't happen, Bug. You know the procedure, this has happened before. Find the akumatized object, Defeat the akuma, Bring everyone back, Save the day. Like you always do."

Her tears were evaporating off her skin. "NO! I can't defeat someone like her without you. We're the Parisian Duo remember, Yin and Yang. You-"

He interrupted, "You know I love you, right Mari? I'll see you again."

"Don't say that Adrien! I'll get you out." 

She didn't get a response.

"No no no no Adrien please hold on!" She had no choice. There was no other option. 

So she flew up in to the sky and bellowed the words she swore to herself she would never say again. 

"DAD! HELP!"