Bio!DadBruce (Idea) Lukanette: The Boyfriend

So how it's starts is the batfam pisses of mari and she gets them back by introducing her secret boyfriend luka. But instead of being a gentleman she has become a parent's nightmare boyfriend. A.K.A. has him wearing as many piercings as he could and some fakes, tattoos everywhere, horrible speech and lingo, leather everything and says he dropped out of high school to pursue music. (A/N I don't mean to be offensive to anyone with these characteristics I'm just imagining what Bruce and family would hate for their precious Mari to be dating, if you have any of these characteristics remember you beautiful/handsome/whatever you need to be you)
So now that she introduced them they are having dinner and Bruce is like,

Bruce: How do you see your future going?

Luka: A little like this *strums a couple of notes on his guitar that he brought to that table* but I'm always open to *strums a different note*

Bruce *eye twitches slighty*: how nice

Batfam: *glares at luka*

Mari: *tries not to laugh*
(I saw an incorrect quote like this)

Damian (who is older than Mari by 2 years because they are all AgedUp): what makes you worthy of courting a Wayne?

Luka: I live on my moms boat.

Damian *eye twiches*: splendid

Mari *smirking*: Actually, dearest big brother of mine, he'll be marrying a Wayne in a couple of months. *wiggles her ring bound hand*

Batfam *heads look to the couple so fast they got whiplash*: WHAT

Mari: well thats our que, see ya

Mari grabs Luka and makes a run for a portal

Jason and Damian try to tackle Luka

The Batclan searched the entire Manor while the couple snicker from a safe location as they watch from the servalance cameras.