Not Really Maribat but SortaKinda MLB Arrowverse!AU

A/N: DC please don't sue me

~

"You are bolder than I remember, Marinette. You dare step on to League soil without the perpetrator, the fiend that killed the man you love." Hissed Kagami.

"I did it." There was a beat of silence

"Pardon?" Kagami stared at her. 

"I killed him. I killed Adrien." She looked her dead in the eye.

"You are a liar, Marinette, and a bad one at that. I do not understand your motive. Why would you protect them, your love's murderer? Why should they still walk while he lays dead in your Den?" Kagami snears.

Marinette didn't kill Adrien, Kagami got that right. Felix Graham de Vanily did, while he was under the control of Hawkmoth. She defeated him while he was grieving his son. Mari never really liked Felix and it was mutual. But when Kagami came back from Japan demanding they find Adrien's killer and turn them in to the league, she declared her self the guilty party. She couldn't throw Felix under the bus, she couldn't hurt her cousin like that. Bridgette would never blame Mari for it, but Mari would. It would be Mari's fault she hurt like that. 

"I did it, Kagami, now take me to Tomoe."  

"No one has ever defeated the Dragon's Head in battle. You are a formidable warrior, Marinette, and a worthy opponent for his love. I wish you a painless death." Kagami admits.

They arrive at the door to the throne room. Though neither actually moved to open the door.

"He chose you, you know. He loved you. We couldn't stay together, neither of us could, or were willing to be honest, bend to match each others morals. It was you who helped him through it all, Kagami." The girl in question's face soften a bit until she remembered where she was. 

"I envy you, Marinette, you'll see him before I do." Said Kagami, as they walk into the throne room.

They discussed the terms of battle and met in a clearing, common ground. 

"...and, BEGIN!"